The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Ah - but you have a friend, no more loneliness. A faithful buddy.

2 in 1.

got me there:p:
Reply 81
maybe everytime you hear them doing it walk past their room a few times screaming LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA and maybe they will stop
Reply 82
blegh blegh blegh blegh blegh
Reply 83
So when the majority of you are parents, you're going to plan your "get down and boogie" time to suit your offspring? Is spontaneity only a priviledge to be enjoyed by the young? I think not.
Reply 84
Listen and learn! But no seriously, just talk to them about it. Embaressing - yes, but you'll feel much more comfortable afterwards.
Reply 85
Sheen
ohh i remember that band but i dont remember the song tho.
i cant remember what the first song they brought was called...i think it was something to do with sex hmm :confused:

'I wish I was a girl'?
Reply 86
yeah you should say something or it will just continue i guess
r0manticide17
i agree. Listen to heavy metal music.

Not just any heavy metal some pure heavy stuff like Machine Head, Pantera, Megadeth, Morgana Lefay... :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Yeah, Exactly. I hate how people define Heavy Metal using bands like Trivium, Bullet for my Valentine etc. Those are crappy nu-metal wannabe bands. Morgana Lefay's red moon is an amazing song, Megadeth, Pantera, Slayer, Agalloch, Children of Bodom etc is the stuff you want to be listening to.
Reply 89
bodhisattva
So when the majority of you are parents, you're going to plan your "get down and boogie" time to suit your offspring? Is spontaneity only a priviledge to be enjoyed by the young? I think not.

If I ever start calling it that I know I'm too old to be doing it
Reply 90
Hanzing
'I wish I was a girl'?

ooooohhhhh yeah thats it. i think
brighton
yes, it is for real...i was kind of hoping that other people would be in a similar position as me, but obviously not. This morning i heard them (at like 8am) so i just got up and had a bath to avoid hearing it, then later when i was in a bad mood with my mum (obvious reasons) she got really annoyed and stressed with me for not saying why i wasn't being very friendly to her. i was so tempted to jsut say why but then stopped myself as it would have been awkward. and i had to get ready for work so couldn't be bothered to talk to her about it then.

i understand but should you not feel grateful, you have parents in good relationship-it makes a diff to ur life too. its only natural!
Reply 92
i heard something simialr and confronted ma mum she jus lafffed it off but has neva dun it since lol
Reply 93
Don't confront them about it, yet. This is the kind of thing you want to save for some really big argument, or remember that there's still one shopping weekend left before Christmas, so when your parents say no to that present that you know you're never going to get, why not accidentally mention that you deserve it for putting up with their sex noises :p: .

But seriously, if you can't or don't want to confront them then invest in some earphones, if its really making you feel unhappy then you need to find some sort of solution. I also like the idea of playing loud music (which they'll be able to hear) whenever you hear them doing it, that should give them something to think about.
Reply 94
ch4z
I can say ive heard my mum and here boyfriend(ex boyfriend now)quite a few times,i walked in on them once we was on holiday , i went to the room to get my bikini and urghh caught them at it,It was dreadful and sickening, Dont think ive ever been so embarassed and felt so sick.was really aqward for the first couple of days as you could imagine, It makes me cringe every time i think of it.

Did you see anything? :rolleyes:

-

I can't believe this thread. Your upset because your parents are having a great time. If it bothers you that much why don't you just go into a room or outside where you can't hear them? Before anyone says, YES I have heard mine. I remember my mum once saying "why do we always have to do it like that? can't we do it like i like to for once?" :biggrin:
Reply 95
ewwwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
V.P. Keys
I'm gona do this girl. :wink:

Yeah!!!! :thrasher:
Reply 97
My mate walked in on her parents, and her mum was giving her dad a certian type of "oral pleasure". Oh dear god.
Reply 98
Oh the mental scarring! I been lucky enough to never enter anything of the sort.
Seriously thou, Milk it for Good presents :smile:
Reply 99
segat1
My mate walked in on her parents, and her mum was giving her dad a certian type of "oral pleasure". Oh dear god.

AH! actually seeing it is a whole different matter. I mean imagine if they were completely naked :eek: :eek: :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending