The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Think about it. If you can't figure it out then maybe you should rethink things, as you're probably not clever enough to go to uni.
Reply 2
I assume you've read about it on the track website?

UCAS Track website
Arrangements at UCAS for the Christmas and New Year holiday
The UCAS Customer Service Unit will close at 17.30 on Thursday 22 December and will be unattended from Friday 23 December to Monday 2 January 2006 inclusive. You will be able to view your application using the Track facility throughout this period. The UCAS Customer Service Unit will re-open at 8.30 am on Tuesday 3 January 2006.
UCAS have said that you'll be able to view your application but no-one's going to be around in their offices to upload any new information.
Reply 3
Juno
Think about it. If you can't figure it out then maybe you should rethink things, as you're probably not clever enough to go to uni.

Sorry, how is this helpful? If someone has a question relating to their application form on the APPLICATIONS sub-forum, than he/she has the right to ask anything, no matter how dumb it is. If you can't help, shut up.
yo_dude
Sorry, how is this helpful? If someone has a question relating to their application form on the APPLICATIONS sub-forum, than he/she has the right to ask anything, no matter how dumb it is. If you can't help, shut up.

I agree :p:
Reply 5
No, if they can't see that it's already been asked and answered 20 million times in this forum then they probably aren't clever enough for uni. They've had to dodge loads of these threads just to make this one!
I'm sure if they had seen it, they wouldn't have asked, how is not-being-able-to-see something an indication of intellect? i'd say that was more a case of uncorrected astigmatism ..
Reply 7
I agree with Juno. The ucas sub forum is so cluttered because people dont look to see if their question has been answered before they decide to open a new thread.

Anyway, the ucas website answers the question, it even tells you before you log into track :rolleyes: .
Reply 8
Track is NOT a person! It is a server!

Therefore, UCAS assistants don't upload things! Think how many people UCAS would have to employ with all these students applying to university. It'd be like a Santa's workshop full of University applications! NO, instead, Universities upload onto the Track server. So it's nothing to do with Track, it's a question of whether the Universities upload or not! Has that answered the question?!
Reply 9
che_guevara
Track is NOT a person! It is a server!

Therefore, UCAS assistants don't upload things! Think how many people UCAS would have to employ with all these students applying to university. It'd be like a Santa's workshop full of University applications! NO, instead, Universities upload onto the Track server. So it's nothing to do with Track, it's a question of whether the Universities upload or not! Has that answered the question?!

Thank you for your help
Reply 10
Anytime! :biggrin:
Reply 11
Juno

If you havent got anything helpful to say, i suggest you shut your mouth instead of giving it all that. :p:
I only asked because im getting things from uni dated this week about offers and things, for example ive just got one from bath today dated yesterday.
An dont tell me if im good enough to go into uni, you stuck up mar chordi.
Reply 12
Nikki come online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Akhoza
Nikki come online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i can't im on my dads computer.. :frown:
And plus i should be revising..as a matter of fact thats exactly what im going to do now..*goes and gets stuck in a biology text book* :wink:
Reply 14
Making me feel bad i better go and revise aswell :frown:
Reply 15
Akhoza
If you havent got anything helpful to say, i suggest you shut your mouth instead of giving it all that. :p:
I only asked because im getting things from uni dated this week about offers and things, for example ive just got one from bath today dated yesterday.
An dont tell me if im good enough to go into uni, you stuck mar chordi.

She might have been harsh but thats not a nice thing to say.
Reply 16
Malik
She might have been harsh but thats not a nice thing to say.

I know but i was frustrated :laugh:
Reply 17
*bows down to Juno*

Akhoza... Juno wasnt being spiteful, but come on, i mean, this question has be asked and answered many many times just on this forum alone. The same happens frequently with other questions. People like Juno want to help, but it must be pretty irritating to have to repeat yourself about 20 times because people havent bothered to look for a similar thread.
Reply 18
LawHopeful
*bows down to Juno*

Akhoza... Juno wasnt being spiteful, but come on, i mean, this question has be asked and answered many many times just on this forum alone. The same happens frequently with other questions. People like Juno want to help, but it must be pretty irritating to have to repeat yourself about 20 times because people havent bothered to look for a similar thread.

Fair enough but i thought she had some attitude problem
point noted but she did come across as slightly disagreeable...with slightly being an understatement

Latest

Trending

Trending