The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
when i rode with you monday were my indicators working?... let me rephase that, did you see me using them?

I saw you using the right side occasionally, can't remember about the left - but then you were being pet-esque a lot of the time :tongue:

He won't fix them though as he doesn't believe in them :rolleyes:

But surely safer than using your arm? Although left and police are a little hard to distinguish.

Original post by Riderz
Not yet, but after getting in trouble last time and banned for a week I think once more for the same offence might render me banned for good. :deal:

Why must I have come along before they'd all gone away :cry:

Oli, where we gonna meet tmrw?
Original post by Lantana
I saw you using the right side occasionally, can't remember about the left - but then you were being pet-esque a lot of the time :tongue:
But surely safer than using your arm? Although left and police are a little hard to distinguish.

Why must I have come along before they'd all gone away :cry:

Oli, where we gonna meet tmrw?

hehe, it' riderz we all know not to look hen he posts them and yet we always do :biggrin:

Left, police and camera :biggrin:
At least you got hand signals! thats more than i normally get, i'm just expected to follow.
Reply 1782
other than my wife, and riderz being split between the two of us, everyone else is just collectively in the hareem. If you can convince them to give you a rank go for it. I can't remember why i got made tribal queen (ok actually yes i can, as i post far far far too much in each of the threads and had more than the original soc leader at the end of his thread)

As long as it's not "Receiver" in that case :lol:

I don't think anyone can argue you being the queen :lovedup2:
Original post by R-KAM
As long as it's not "Receiver" in that case :lol:

I don't think anyone can argue you being the queen :lovedup2:

if we're going on post numbers landy gets to be king atm...

You're crawling now :tongue: (not that i'm objecting)
Im off to southampton univeristy for the next three years which means ill be unable to drive my bike (Kawasaki gt750) or any other bike for 3 years :frown: how did anyone else deal with this?
Original post by stickman222
Im off to southampton univeristy for the next three years which means ill be unable to drive my bike (Kawasaki gt750) or any other bike for 3 years :frown: how did anyone else deal with this?

took my bike with me to uni. I carried on running two bikes while i was a uni, its easy to do (i wasn't even working) i couldn't cope without my bike
Original post by stickman222

Why not? First year it can be a pain but once you get a rented house you can take it with you? I sure am :smile:
Original post by The Bagel Guy
Why not? First year it can be a pain but once you get a rented house you can take it with you? I sure am :smile:

I wont have the money to run it because of insurance and petrol costs :frown:
Reply 1788
if we're going on post numbers landy gets to be king atm...

You're crawling now :tongue: (not that i'm objecting)

That is easily rectified :colone:

Haha! I didn't think you would :sexface:

I am not your slave though :hmmm:
Original post by R-KAM
That is easily rectified :colone:

Haha! I didn't think you would :sexface:

I am not your slave though :hmmm:

You've got 4 days when im in the iom and then another 5 when i'm in cornwall to knock him off :biggrin:
A girl likes to feel appreciated :biggrin:

I dont have a slave :sad:
Reply 1790
You've got 4 days when im in the iom and then another 5 when i'm in cornwall to knock him off :biggrin:
A girl likes to feel appreciated :biggrin:

I dont have a slave :sad:

He has a ~100 post lead. That's a lot of bike related posts. I can't just spam random crap. Challenge Accepted!

I hear they are quite cheap to buy if you go to the right places :ninja:
Original post by R-KAM
He has a ~100 post lead. That's a lot of bike related posts. I can't just spam random crap. Challenge Accepted!

I hear they are quite cheap to buy if you go to the right places :ninja:

Tangets are acceptable providing its not started by you. And i'm not going to be here to help :biggrin:

I'd much rather have one for free.
Reply 1792
Tangets are acceptable providing its not started by you. And i'm not going to be here to help :biggrin:

I'd much rather have one for free.

That seems fair. I'll just look for the slightest non-bike related posts and pounce! Yea, going to be hard without the highest poster :p:

They are also available for free, if you go to the right places :ninja:
Original post by R-KAM
That seems fair. I'll just look for the slightest non-bike related posts and pounce! Yea, going to be hard without the highest poster :p:

They are also available for free, if you go to the right places :ninja:

If you can equal my posts i'll love you forever!

You offering? :tongue:
Reply 1794
If you can equal my posts i'll love you forever!

You offering? :tongue:

****ing hell that's a challenge and a half... I'll fail, but I can't turn that down!

I don't cost any £££, but I am certainly not free :p:
landy gets to be king atm...

I did not see this to begin with.

Hello :biggrin:

Turns out I don't have Suzuki branded on my arm.
Original post by R-KAM
****ing hell that's a challenge and a half... I'll fail, but I can't turn that down!

I don't cost any £££, but I am certainly not free :p:

if we say by the end of the thread :tongue:

I have a quarter of a paddy smells lemon drizzle cake i could offer?
Original post by R-KAM

No spamming though...

:ninja:

I was 2nd close behind Wiggles when i left and am probably like halfway through the order now...
Original post by MHorman
No spamming though...

I was 2nd close behind Wiggles when i left and am probably like halfway through the order now...

we've already established the rules of engagement. You however are 14th!
Reply 1799
if we say by the end of the thread :tongue:

I have a quarter of a paddy smells lemon drizzle cake i could offer?

Haha, that sounds easy... Especially with all the posts I'll have with "My bike is doing this", "My bike is doing that" and "HEEEEEELP!" I'll fly into the lead :p:

Hmmmm... Any carrot cake? That'd be a deal breaker.

Original post by MHorman
No spamming though...

Yea I know. Can you be briefly bribed though? :ninja:

Latest

Trending

Trending