The Student Room Group

Pharmacy applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princess Kawaii
Theres not much to prepare for is there? Quite unsure but really nervous!!
Maths questions?! There's going to be maths questions? Oh :frown:
Maybe I'll see u there :smile:

Yeah the nerves are getting to me now! Probably sounds odd but I find being interviewed there quite intimidating? Think its cos its actually sucha amazing uni. And yess maths! :frown: but yeah hopefully! :smile:
Original post by nisaax
Starts at 12.30 my thing says, so then! yours? :smile:

it said session starts at 9:30am to 13:00 ? is that what your said?
Original post by nisaax
Kings tomorrow then anyone?

Yep! 12.30!
Original post by aneesaakhtar
Yeah the nerves are getting to me now! Probably sounds odd but I find being interviewed there quite intimidating? Think its cos its actually sucha amazing uni. And yess maths! :frown: but yeah hopefully! :smile:

is this for kings?
Reply 2044
Anyone got a Reading interview tomorrow? :smile:
Reply 2045
Original post by otrivine
it said session starts at 9:30am to 13:00 ? is that what your said?

Nope! yours is early :redface: nervous?
Yep! 12.30!

does your say 9:30 am to 13:00 really i thought they will only ask us bio/chem questions and this ethical question/
is this for kings?

Sure is :smile: take it your interview is in the morning?
Heard there are two different topics that Kings could ask for the ethical part...Does anybody know what they are?
Original post by nisaax
Nope! yours is early :redface: nervous?

really nervous? but wait they said starts 9:30 am im sure they will not interivew us straight away they are going to show us first around the campus right?
does your say 9:30 am to 13:00 really i thought they will only ask us bio/chem questions and this ethical question/

Nope mine is 12.30. Urm other unis ask for a maths question so I assume Kings do also. Ahhhhh fhsejfgtbwaiutgbwanirfkhw its hitting me now.
Reply 2051
Yep! 12.30!

Me too! nervous? and we have the same name except mines spelt with an i, sorry random :tongue: haha
Original post by nisaax
Me too! nervous? and we have the same name except mines spelt with an i, sorry random :tongue: haha

Haha yeah I guessed :L well hey if you hear someone with the same name as you, pop over and say hi! :smile: but yesss gosh. My chem/bio knowledge has gone down the drain since exams. Aaah well whatever happens happens I suppose
Haha yeah I guessed :L well hey if you hear someone with the same name as you, pop over and say hi! :smile: but yesss gosh. My chem/bio knowledge has gone down the drain since exams. Aaah well whatever happens happens I suppose

are you coming to the uni at 9:30 am cause it starts i think they will talk about the uni and show us around the campus right? its a 25 min iterview oh god so long:redface:
are you coming to the uni at 9:30 am cause it starts i think they will talk about the uni and show us around the campus right? its a 25 min iterview oh god so long:redface:

Nah I'll probably be in bed then :tongue: I think there's two different sessions?
Nah I'll probably be in bed then :tongue: I think there's two different sessions?

cause in the letter it said starts at 9:30 am and finishes at 1pm what time did your say between when?
Reply 2056

You too! and good luck :smile: yeah i agree, i dont do biol so thats gonna go great :L
Original post by nisaax
Kings tomorrow then anyone?

yeppp me !! what time is your interview?

Where are you guys travelling from for tomorrow? :smile:
Original post by Princess Kawaii
Where are you guys travelling from for tomorrow? :smile:

i am travelling from london and u ? what are you wereing tommorow
(edited 12 years ago)
come on, there must be someone going to nottingham tommorow. all the tsr people must have applied real early haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending