The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

pre-enrollment PORTICO question

On portico when going through the 'pre-enrollment' part, it asks to check your personal details like phone numbers, address etc. One of those is 'current address' to which UCL will send all their admin mail to you to. Is this your home address you should put in, or your student residency?
Reply 1
Original post by TheUsername42
On portico when going through the 'pre-enrollment' part, it asks to check your personal details like phone numbers, address etc. One of those is 'current address' to which UCL will send all their admin mail to you to. Is this your home address you should put in, or your student residency?

Depends on whether you want it sent home or to your term address. Usually they ask you to put in "home" and "term" addresses. I'd assume if you've already given a home address, then current would be your term time address. However, you can always change it if you need to later on, so put whichever one down that you want the mail sent to.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Hey, how did you log in on Portico website ?

Which details have you used? I tried to login with the email/pass I had registered while confirming my accommodation but it wont let me in.

Thanks
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by tma1
Hey, how did you log in on Portico website ?

Which details have you used? I tried to login with the email/pass I had registered while confirming my accommodation but it wont let me in.

Thanks

They'll send you an email telling you how to do it.
Reply 4
Original post by Busby_Babe
They'll send you an email telling you how to do it.

Thanks, got it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending