The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hantam
i think the title ses it all. anyone hu feels the same about my views please dont be affraid to reply

Go away before I shout at you VERY loudly, I'd like to see you pass the exams i've just done......LOSER.
Reply 2
Daveo
Go away before I shout at you VERY loudly, I'd like to see you pass the exams i've just done......LOSER.

Ignore 'em.... it's just another troll....why are there so many recently???

G
Reply 3
gzftan
Ignore 'em.... it's just another troll....why are there so many recently???

G

I don't know, maybe it's troll season or something. :tongue:
Reply 4
Daveo
I don't know, maybe it's troll season or something. :tongue:

Lol! The mods should go troll-hunting or something.....i'd be up for that!!

G
Reply 5
gzftan
Lol! The mods should go troll-hunting or something.....i'd be up for that!!

G

Can I come too?
Reply 6
Helenia
Can I come too?

Yes!! Everyone's welcome....we'll parade around in special t-shirts that say 'Troll-Hunters' on...and lynch any trolls we find!

G
Reply 7
hantam
i think the title ses it all. anyone hu feels the same about my views please dont be affraid to reply

i think to make a statement like that FIRSTLY you should justify it (possibly hard as there is no justification) and SECONDLY spell correctly in an attempt to make your argument sound that lil bit realistic ...ses (says) hu (who) affraid (afraid)

otherwise i am thinking you go back to painting pictures, whilst the med students save lives!
Reply 8
medicine? a doss subject? If thats the case then tell me a subject that isent!
you have all played into his hands.... he wanted a reaction, and he got one
Reply 10
DazYa
you have all played into his hands.... he wanted a reaction, and he got one

But getting wound up is so much fun!
Reply 11
LOL!!!
My sister's is a medicine student & oh how I love to tell her its a doss subject & love the punches I get in response! Of course I'm joking but she can be naive as anything at times & will often get really upset by it. I always go on about how she just accepts something discovered by other people & unless she goes into medical research she can't discover anything not already discovered! & how my chosen course is all about my individual thought & discoveries therefore way more complicated! I agree with everyone out there now angry at me for even suggesting it, I don't believe it myself but do find it funny to wind my sister up over something that's a blatent bunch of lies! She spends longer time in lectures than I sleep in a week, she works solidly all through her weekends & when she's at home is always preparing for some exam or other! The last thing medicine could be is a doss subject! I constantly get asked why I'm not doing it as I'm doing the 'right' A-Levels for it, my answer simply, couldn't handle the work load!

I amire all medics greatly & thank you in advance for helping to save lives, what's greater than that!?
Reply 12
hantam

It's Mickey Mouse, you're absolutely correct. No academic rigour and it has absolutely no use to anyone, EVER in the history of our appreciative species.

Latest