The Student Room Group

Fiance went out with friend for few beers, I wasn't invited..9 hours later and..?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by dawny dee
you not up yet ?

wow you really have it in for the OP. Do you actually know them?
yes but you dont actually go out to work do you? you sell tat on ebay so i believe and spend the rest of the time on forums and eating iceland crap and foot long subs.so, you are together 24/7 and have been for years.

so what, its got sod all to do with you if we are together all the time
you not up yet ?

lol @ you bumping, you really are pathetic
Reply 23
Original post by tinktinktinkerbell
lol @ you bumping, you really are pathetic

i know, but will never be as pathetic as you thankfully. everyone on 'the other site' is so happy you have gone :biggrin::biggrin:

such a nicer place without you and your inane ramblings and nastiness.:colone:

is it a perma ban or will you be gracing us with your presence again?
i know, but will never be as pathetic as you thankfully. everyone on 'the other site' is so happy you have gone :biggrin::biggrin:

such a nicer place without you and your inane ramblings and nastiness.:colone:

is it a perma ban or will you be gracing us with your presence again?

says the one who creates a account on a new forum just to have a go at me :rofl:
Reply 25
says the one who creates a account on a new forum just to have a go at me :rofl:

nope :tongue:. thats not pathetic its spreading the word about you my little stinky tinky.and its fun winding you up. have you seen all the witches round the cauldron over there slagging you?
i doubt i would ever show my face again.but you are far too thick skinned arent you sweetheart.

watch,she'll reply now calling me sweetheart in inverted commas.:colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:
nope :tongue:. thats not pathetic its spreading the word about you my little stinky tinky.and its fun winding you up. have you seen all the witches round the cauldron over there slagging you?
i doubt i would ever show my face again.but you are far too thick skinned arent you sweetheart.

watch,she'll reply now calling me sweetheart in inverted commas.:colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:

if you think you are winding me up you clearly know nothing about me :rofl:
Reply 27
if you think you are winding me up you clearly know nothing about me :rofl:

seen your dad lately or is he balls deep in his 'friend'?

he probably will not introduce you because she will run screaming if she sees you pair sat there. effing munsters or what

wonder if i'll get banned? might open another under perryperry77. they got you sweet on that one didnt they? 7 posts and poof you gone.
seen your dad lately or is he balls deep in his 'friend'?

he probably will not introduce you because she will run screaming if she sees you pair sat there. effing munsters or what

wonder if i'll get banned? might open another under perryperry77. they got you sweet on that one didnt they? 7 posts and poof you gone.

saw him saturday thanks :biggrin:
Reply 29
saw him saturday thanks :biggrin:

first time for a while though. probably only made the time for you because your half sister is on her jollies?
first time for a while though. probably only made the time for you because your half sister is on her jollies?

so?
Reply 31
well he wouldnt choose to spend time with you watching you and Bob getting fatter every week would he? might break his setee. and then he has to febreze it to get rid of the dirty arse smell from the month old bedsheets you hoover every other day would he
well he wouldnt choose to spend time with you watching you and Bob getting fatter every week would he? might break his setee. and then he has to febreze it to get rid of the dirty arse smell from the month old bedsheets you hoover every other day would he

oh dear, so wrong again

im not getting fatter, we wouldnt break his settee and he doesnt even own fabreeze

nice try :biggrin:
Reply 33
you know what this is far too enjoyable. am going to go now before i go too far 'sweetheart' keep your eye out though wont you. and keep signing in and spying on the MSE witches but most of it is by PM.doesnt it bother you how twofaced they all are towards you.they all ignore you on that chat thread i notice.
you know what this is far too enjoyable. am going to go now before i go too far 'sweetheart' keep your eye out though wont you. and keep signing in and spying on the MSE witches but most of it is by PM.doesnt it bother you how twofaced they all are towards you.they all ignore you on that chat thread i notice.

not in the slightest :biggrin:

'keep your eye out though'

LOL
Reply 35
just befroe i go. why exactly did you get booted from there/ was it the comment about the paedophile or what? now maybe you realise when you delete your nasty little replys the mods can see them still. words on a screen and all that
just befroe i go. why exactly did you get booted from there/ was it the comment about the paedophile or what? now maybe you realise when you delete your nasty little replys the mods can see them still. words on a screen and all that

none of your bees wax :biggrin:

btw i didnt delete that comment
Reply 37
none of your bees wax :biggrin:

btw i didnt delete that comment

was pulled because of all the complaints. i heard on the grapevine all the mods were on one over the amount of complaints they got over you.and the stupid threads you started all the time and the nasty answers you gave people.
so after all you werent the celeb you thought you were.

watchers. get yourselves to money saving expert the arms if you want a good laugh.the pic of her family is on there aswell. priceless. sod freshers week, stay in and have a stiny tinky a thon. same username on there by the way:wink:
was pulled because of all the complaints. i heard on the grapevine all the mods were on one over the amount of complaints they got over you.and the stupid threads you started all the time and the nasty answers you gave people.
so after all you werent the celeb you thought you were.

watchers. get yourselves to money saving expert the arms if you want a good laugh.the pic of her family is on there aswell. priceless. sod freshers week, stay in and have a stiny tinky a thon. same username on there by the way:wink:

i never once thought i was a celeb, its you lot who thought that and clearly still do hence following me around like a bunch of hangers on :wink:
Reply 39
i never once thought i was a celeb, its you lot who thought that and clearly still do hence following me around like a bunch of hangers on :wink:

can i have your autograph then?

thats if you can spell your name?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

must go and get on with my life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending