The Student Room Group

Unbearably ticklish balls?

I was just wondering if it was normal to have extremely ticklish balls. Inappropriate question, yeah, but it's an actual concern.

It doesn't pose too much of a problem but I'd rather get it off my chest. I remembered while I was showering and had soap and I went past that region and I felt an unbearably ticklish sensation that is just the most ticklish of places ever on my body. It's just so ticklish down there! For example, when I was a kid, I couldn't handle and was scared of piggybacks because of that large ticklish sensation.

Is everyone ticklish there?

Anon because... don't want this linked to my account.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Reply 2
Not sure if serious, but I think that area is supposedly to be one of the most sensitive parts of human body.

p.s.: Don't ever try riding a motorbike.
Reply 3
Bump to a more active time.
Reply 4
Testickles
My nutsack gets tickled by my leg hair sometimes
Original post by Anonymous
I was just wondering if it was normal to have extremely ticklish balls. Inappropriate question, yeah, but it's an actual concern.

It doesn't pose too much of a problem but I'd rather get it off my chest. I remembered while I was showering and had soap and I went past that region and I felt an unbearably ticklish sensation that is just the most ticklish of places ever on my body. It's just so ticklish down there! For example, when I was a kid, I couldn't handle and was scared of piggybacks because of that large ticklish sensation.

Is everyone ticklish there?

Anon because... don't want this linked to my account.

Personally I think my balls are very ticklish, even the slightest breeze sends me into laughing fits on the floor. I relete to this very much but then again I am a girl
Reply 7
@jamesisverystinky

Latest