The Student Room Group

So who here will get laid during freshers week?

Scroll to see replies

Last year I had sex on the second night of freshers.

This year I'm in a relationship so I'll have sex on the first night of freshers.
Reply 41
Oh, good, this topic is back. For a second I thought the standard of conversation on TSR was slipping...
Reply 42
can't wait
Reply 43
Well it’s obvious it won’t be shy nuns it will be promiscuous students.
Reply 44
What if your black like me in a university with a White community?? Are your chances of getting laid reduced?? One of my concerns is me being able to make friends cause of my skin colour :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 45
Original post by ab030894
What if your black like me in a university with a White community?? Are your chances of getting laid reduced?? One of my concerns is me being able to make friends cause of my skin colour :frown:

Um... you do know that quite a lot of white girls like black guys, right? Have you never been clubbing?
Reply 46
Original post by RexyB
Um... you do know that quite a lot of white girls like black guys, right? Have you never been clubbing?

No I never knew...
Reply 47
No I never knew...

bbc
Reply 48
When is Freshers week? Seems like the perfect opportunity for every guy to get laid, regardless of whether he's at uni. I think I'll take it.
Original post by animalnitrate
Not me.

Good.

you that gift which others don't have.thought that is over rated and you guys smell so much but still girls go crazy abt that part of yours.it is all due to media:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
i hope u knw which media i am talking abt
i am really gonna try and lose my virginity in freshers! Am going out 4 nights so fingers crossed!!
Reply 52
Got my beats lined up. I arrange sex before freshers :wink:
Reply 53
Why are there blackmen always in the toilets of nightclubs trying to sell you something? Not being racists, it's just that it's always a black person I see.
Reply 54
Original post by isusovaca
Dude, black guys in clubs make girls go crazy, especially where most guys are white. They all have loads of girls who want to be with them.
And if you are fit then you can take home 2 or 3 girls if you want.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to that then! :P
Reply 55
Original post by greenforce
you that gift which others don't have.thought that is over rated and you guys smell so much but still girls go crazy abt that part of yours.it is all due to media:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
i hope u knw which media i am talking abt

LMFAO! I'll make sure to make full use of that part in which you speak about if the opportunity arises..lol. :biggrin:
Im hoping to find a nice girl in black tights to **** :wink:
Reply 57
what is this, a competition to see who can get laid during Freshers Week???? pointless if you ask me
Reply 58
Of the three 18 year olds from my sports club who are leaving for uni this year, I've seen them try to pull and I guarantee none of them will.
Reply 59
Original post by py0alb
Of the three 18 year olds from my sports club who are leaving for uni this year, I've seen them try to pull and I guarantee none of them will.

what are they doing wrong? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending