The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

foundation year / fees 2012

If I do start my foundation year in 2011 will the tuition fees rate change affect me once I obtained a place into my undergraduate degree program in 2012?
Reply 1
I guess it depends whether you will automatically transfer, or if it is conditional on getting a certain amount this year. Ask someone from your university. I think it would stay at £3,000... but you will only know by asking someone at uni.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by camilep
If I do start my foundation year in 2011 will the tuition fees rate change affect me once I obtained a place into my undergraduate degree program in 2012?

to be real honest I think you would be charged the 2012 fees. I think it's almost like going from undergraduate to master and staying at the same university. You might get a discount or something though cause I know master student do when their undergraduate is from herts too.

I might be completely wrong though, I can't remember anyone being on here who did a foundation year last year and then moved on to undergraduate so I think you are best of giving them a ring on Monday :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending