The Student Room Group

2012 tuition fees

Hi everyone :smile: So I'm a little confused...or rather...stuck on these tuition fees.

I'm looking to Move back to Manchester from Glasgow, and go back to college.
I went to Cheadle and Marple 6th form three years ago, before I moved. When I came to Glasgow, I transferred to North Glasgow College.

Now I'm just not happy here, and I'm looking into moving back to Stockport and finishing college there (Since I walked out up here because I felt so unhappy) but then I heard about these new fees and I don't know what to do.

I know exactly the course I want to do, BTEC Childcare at Stockport college...but I don't know if I could afford it.

I would have to move into my own house/flat and I won't have a job (unless someone would take pity on me after I moved) and I'll also have student tuition fees to pay, as well as transportation, as the course has a work placement.

I wonder if anyone can tell me what kind of bursaries, grants, loans and other financing I could get?

In September, I will be 20 years old. I would be living alone, my parents would be in Scotland and I would not be working.

I did have a look around on the web, but I could not make sense of it really...:confused:

Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending