The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by atomos
ah, nice to meet you then, love your blog :biggrin:

Original post by sumsum123
Awesome! I have been reading your blog for awhile now, I love it =D !

Thank you! Just out of interest, are you guys applying to Dundee or are you just looking for information about applying to medicine in general? Would be interesting for me to know to bear in mind for future posts!
Reply 21
Original post by spoinkytheduck
I find this one really interesting: http://halfadoctor.blogspot.com/

And just to make it clear its not mine, just one I read, I take no credit :tongue:

Thank you :biggrin:, thats really nice to hear, I'm glad you find it interesting :biggrin:
Loving all these blogs!
IF (big IF) I get an offer, I am definitely going to start a blog and chart everything!
Reply 24
Hey people, my bestie wanted me to post this here lol. He lurks here all the time!! :smile:

http://mrmedical.blogspot.com/
I'm not a current medical student, but an applicant. I started one to document all my interview prep and so on :smile: www.aspirantmedic.com
This is my boyfriend's: www.urban-meerkat.blogspot.com
This is one of my best mate's one :smile: www.medic-student.blogspot.com
All these blogs are brilliant!!!
Thanks guys :smile:
Reply 29
lol I brought this thread aliveeeee again :biggrin:. Also groovyangel, I love your blog :biggrin:
Maybe we should have a page on the wiki with a list of the blogs?
Reply 31
Original post by ChangedMyMind

Yeah! :tongue:. I'm in a hyper mood :colondollar:
Reply 33
I know a couple of people who blog and are medical students but generally the ones that I read aren't focused on the medical school side of things.
Original post by VaVe
I know a couple of people who blog and are medical students but generally the ones that I read aren't focused on the medical school side of things.

Well it can get very boring :tongue:
Reply 35
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
Well it can get very boring :tongue:

You mean people don't want to read about all my anatomy lectures and the various comfy positions I've found to sleep in during them after a night out??
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by VaVe
You mean people don't want to read about all my anatomy lectures and the various comfy positions I've found to sleep in after a night out??

More that maybe you wouldn't want to write about it :tongue:
Original post by Doctor.
lol I brought this thread aliveeeee again :biggrin:. Also groovyangel, I love your blog :biggrin:

Aww thanks Doctor! Are you applying this year and do you have a blog? Im following your friends blog :-) And I wanted to rate your post but it says iv already given u +1 rep...ahh too bad!

Love it! i'm following you. Where are you doing your GEP medicine?

Original post by VaVe

Post the site addresses please (if you want) :smile:

Original post by ChangedMyMind

Please create one!!! Great idea +1 rep!
Original post by groovyangel2008

Please create one!!! Great idea +1 rep!

I've posted a thread on the Ask a Moderator area to see if it can be done.
Reply 39
Original post by groovyangel2008
Aww thanks Doctor! Are you applying this year and do you have a blog? Im following your friends blog :-) And I wanted to rate your post but it says iv already given u +1 rep!

I am applying this year, I am planning on making a blog but later on :tongue: ill post it when I finally get some free time lol but thanks :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending