The Student Room Group

When did you first sleep with your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by sarahthegemini
I thought I'd get judged for it tbh, and I didn't wanna look as though I was bragging/boasting :tongue: I know it was quick, but it felt so right. And we've been together 5 months now :smile:

Haha alot of people do it alot quicker, its about how ready you feel. One of my best mates waited a year with her guy to lose her virginity, another one did it on a one night stand. You just have to decide what you feel you can do. My first boyfriend blagged me into having sex with him so early, and at the time it made me feel uncomfortable. But I'm over it and I don't regret it whatsover - he was young and horny :tongue:
In my current relationship it was three months. It's like what everyone has said: it's just when it feels right.
Original post by Tw1x
Haha alot of people do it alot quicker, its about how ready you feel. One of my best mates waited a year with her guy to lose her virginity, another one did it on a one night stand. You just have to decide what you feel you can do. My first boyfriend blagged me into having sex with him so early, and at the time it made me feel uncomfortable. But I'm over it and I don't regret it whatsover - he was young and horny :tongue:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't regret/feel bad about sleeping with him so early on, I just worry about other people's opinions but it isn't something I openly tell people (except on TSR where no-one actually knows me :tongue:)

Thing is, I'm pretty sure my Mum knows me and him slept together early on and she's said something to my Nan because my nan said, and I quote "they've not been together long, they shouldn't be doing that!" :eek:
Reply 23
Original post by sarahthegemini
Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't regret/feel bad about sleeping with him so early on, I just worry about other people's opinions but it isn't something I openly tell people (except on TSR where no-one actually knows me :tongue:)

Thing is, I'm pretty sure my Mum knows me and him slept together early on and she's said something to my Nan because my nan said, and I quote "they've not been together long, they shouldn't be doing that!" :eek:

Haha awkward when the grandparents find out. I once had an affair with some guy at my work (stupid I know, but I was utterly in love with him at the time!) and it all came out and I lost my job. My nanna and that all found out obviously and I couldnt face her for weeks - her knowing I was not a virgin, let alone sleeping with someone like 20 years older than me :tongue:
Original post by Tw1x
Haha awkward when the grandparents find out. I once had an affair with some guy at my work (stupid I know, but I was utterly in love with him at the time!) and it all came out and I lost my job. My nanna and that all found out obviously and I couldnt face her for weeks - her knowing I was not a virgin, let alone sleeping with someone like 20 years older than me :tongue:

Oh God :eek:, I can't imagine how awkward that must have been!
17, second boyfriend, 2 months
i was 18 and we waited just over a year
Reply 27
1. five months after we started hooking up/two months after we were exclusively dating
2. only ever slept with one other person, and it was a ONS
Original post by Anonymous
1. When you first lost your virginity (if it wasn't a ONS) how long was you in a relationship for?
2. How long do you normally wait before you sleep with someone?

When I lost my virginity I think I'd been with my then-boyfriend for about 8 months or so. We'd been trying for a couple of months.

I was sleeping with my current boyfriend before we got together.
Reply 29
I waited 3 months to sleep with my ex. I would probably wait 2-6 months before sleeping with someone depending on how fast they wanted to move and whether it felt right at the time
With my current boyfriend it was around 2 and a half months. I'm lucky really - he was very patient and understanding of the fact I was in an abusive relationship before, hence why I was a little anxious about sex.
Reply 31
Mine was when i was 15 about 4 months into the relationship, i felt quite ashamed although i felt ready i knew not everyone would accept it being not of legal age.
However im still with the same partner and im almost 20 now
Started going out with my boyfriend when we were both 15.
We took it very slowly, I was 17 when I lost my virginity to him
I'm still with him 4 and a half years later.

Also, we were both virgins
Reply 33
When I was 16. We got married in August.
Reply 34
I was 16 when I lost my virginity, he was my first boyfriend and we waited 2 months but our relationship lasted 2 years :smile:
Reply 35
am i missing something here.....i always slept with my gfs BEFORE we actually started goin out...except for one cos she was a virgin....still only took a week tho....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending