The Student Room Group
Reply 1
LittleMiss
Ok i've recieved a few rejections for different courses mainly due to lack of experience ( which I accept ). I am planning now to reapply next year to the same uni's what i'm wondering is will they favour me less for having reapplied again? (with more experience)

Also what are the chances of clearing places for healthcare courses?

What course did you apply for? Its availability through clearing will depend on how what the course is................personally I don't think they'll favour you less for reapplying again - I would admire your dedication if i was a admissions tutor! Where have you applied to? and where have you beenr ejected from? do you hold any offers?
Reply 2
I don't hold any offers at the moment, i'm still waiting on a decision from one uni for nursing at salford, i've head nothing from the other place I applied to but don't want to go there now anyway. I also have been rejected from paramedical science courses at uclan and sheffield (the won't be in clearing as there are only approx 20 places with 100's of applicants). I'm currently looking into taking a year out to get some more relevant experience, then apply again in september for similar courses. Perhaps I will look at adult branch nursing as it is a lot less competative.
Reply 3
LittleMiss
I don't hold any offers at the moment, i'm still waiting on a decision from one uni for nursing at salford, i've head nothing from the other place I applied to but don't want to go there now anyway. I also have been rejected from paramedical science courses at uclan and sheffield (the won't be in clearing as there are only approx 20 places with 100's of applicants). I'm currently looking into taking a year out to get some more relevant experience, then apply again in september for similar courses. Perhaps I will look at adult branch nursing as it is a lot less competative.

taking a year out and reapplying with extra epxerience is definitely your best option

Latest