The Student Room Group

I'm a girl and I want sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by crocker710
Rape = Rape. You know that, I know that. If a THIRTY-FOUR year old man had sex with my FIFTEEN year old daughter then sure as hell I'd go to the police and report the RAPE which happened. God help your children if you wouldn't do the same. I doubt I'd be laughed at!

I believe your good self and I were discussing 'two teenagers under 16', so don't try and bring that case into it, especially as they didn't have sex :holmes: Would I report my child for having sex under 16 consensually? No I wouldn't, because I'm not a complete bellend.

You still have failed to answer any of my earlier points, after claiming I twist your words; at least I have you an answer instead of dismissing it without a response. Nul reposte.

I believe I addressed them adequately.

Libertarianism very very close to anarcho-capitalism. why do you hate the law and state involvement so much?

But the differences mean it is not anarcho-capitalism. I don't hate the law, I believe in law enforcement when deserved, however I think there are lots of stupid laws out there that serve no purpose other than interfering in lives, such as the one we are discussing. Why do I hate state involement? It means taking money off me as an individual to pay for things I am not necessarily going to use and it tries to tell me how to live my life.

haha what another poor reposte; you find people who legislate against rape and report rape deplorable :congrats:

No, I find people who try to class underage sex as rape deplorable.
Rofl you've just making yourself look stupid. Rape is rape. just like theft is theft, you can have different types, but the crime is the same

:teehee:

Spoiler

Original post by LipstickKisses
I believe your good self and I were discussing 'two teenagers under 16', so don't try and bring that case into it, especially as they didn't have sex :holmes: Would I report my child for having sex under 16 consensually? No I wouldn't, because I'm not a complete bellend.

I believe I addressed them adequately.

But the differences mean it is not anarcho-capitalism. I don't hate the law, I believe in law enforcement when deserved, however I think there are lots of stupid laws out there that serve no purpose other than interfering in lives, such as the one we are discussing. Why do I hate state involement? It means taking money off me as an individual to pay for things I am not necessarily going to use and it tries to tell me how to live my life.

No, I find people who try to class underage sex as rape deplorable.

Unfortunately not, my honourable friend, we were discussing this case. She was 15 and he was 34. so the point still stands (look at you avoid another point I raise) Well your children sound like they're going to become a statistic in teen pregnancy britain.

you believing you addressed them adequately /=/ you addressing the adequately.

'I don't care about myself, why should I pay for a road if I'm not going to use it? I don't want to pay for it!'
'Why should I be taxed for the NHS when I've got private health care'
'Why should I be taxed when I attend a private school?'
'I don't want to pay for the security net provided by the welfare state'
'leave me alone state I want to do my own thing and I don't care if anyone else suffers'
(edited 12 years ago)
:teehee:

Spoiler

A crime is an act which is against a law within a states boarders. That's why rape is a crime.

I've not twisted your words one bit I've answered exactly what you said.

Stop typing in large text, you're looking like a raving lunatic
(edited 12 years ago)
Unfortunately not, my honourable friend, we were discussing this case. She was 15 and he was 34. so the point still stands (look at you avoid another point I raise) Well your children sound like they're going to become a statistic in teen pregnancy britain.

Would I report two teenagers willingly having sex? No, of course

As I said, read my posts. Those people didn't have sex, so that's really invalid. Yes, of course they will, because everytime you have sex, you become pregnant. :rolleyes: I hope that by their teens, I will have taught my kids enough about contraception for them to be able to use it.

you believing you addressed them adequately /=/ you addressing the adequately.

I don't really count word-twisting as points you see, so I think that is where the issue lies.

'I don't care about myself, why should I pay for a road if I'm not going to use it? I don't want to pay for it!'
'Why should I be taxed for the NHS when I've got private health care'
'Why should I be taxed when I attend a private school?'
'I don't want to pay for the security net provided by the welfare state'
'leave me alone state I want to do my own thing and I don't care if anyone else suffers'

Some of those are extreme examples, but why should someone else get propped up by my money? People need to be self sufficient, and it's not my fault if they are not. However I don't believe in scrapping the NHS, just reforming.

A crime is an act which is against a law within a states boarders. That's why rape is a crime.

I've not twisted your words one bit I've answered exactly what you said.

Sop typing in large text, you're looking like a raving lunatic.

Oh my God, stop being intentionally obtuse! Morally, why is it a crime? I didn't ask for the dictionary definition. Why do you take UK law as though it's the word of God and not some arbitrary morality imposed by...shock...humans! :eek:

I wouldn't have to type in large text if you'd be able to tell the difference between rape and underage sex.
Original post by babygirl110
Sorry but I kept quoting you as I'm going through the thread. It sounds like you were in an amazing relationship. Can I ask why it ended?

I think people on this thread are overreacting on this occasion. From what you have described, the relationship seemed a decent one.

Thanks :smile: It ended because he had to move for work and we didn't want a long distance relationship x
As I said, read my posts. Those people didn't have sex, so that's really invalid. Yes, of course they will, because everytime you have sex, you become pregnant. :rolleyes: I hope that by their teens, I will have taught my kids enough about contraception for them to be able to use it.

I don't really count word-twisting as points you see, so I think that is where the issue lies.

Some of those are extreme examples, but why should someone else get propped up by my money? People need to be self sufficient, and it's not my fault if they are not. However I don't believe in scrapping the NHS, just reforming.

Oh my God, stop being intentionally obtuse! Morally, why is it a crime? I didn't ask for the dictionary definition. Why do you take UK law as though it's the word of God and not some arbitrary morality imposed by...shock...humans! :eek:

I wouldn't have to type in large text if you'd be able to tell the difference between rape and underage sex.

well it's highly relevant actually. Answer my question. What if they're both consenting? Do you think it's still rape? because the only law which it would be in breach of is this 'statutory' rape you seem so caught up on.

let's hope for your children's sake they'll have learnt about it too.

I keep raising points and you keep avoiding answering them, lol.

OMFG you actually agree with the points I've raised. That's what I, and the majority of people will find deplorable.

Not intentionally obtuse, you asked me to answer your question without 'twisting' your words and that's what I did, it was to illustrate how stupid you saying that was.

The morality will be shown when you answer the question I asked at the beginning of this post.
well it's highly relevant actually. Answer my question. What if they're both consenting? Do you think it's still rape? because the only law which it would be in breach of is this 'statutory' rape you seem so caught up on.

The reason I have such a problem with this law is because people are different, and some will be mature enough to consent at 15. Do I think a 34 year old having consensual sex with a 15 year old who knows what she is doing is rape? No, I don't. Nor do I think it is paedophillia, as she would not be prepubescent. Before you read anything into that, I have said nothing about the morality of it, just that I would not class it as rape.

let's hope for your children's sake they'll have learnt about it too.

Why wouldn't they have?

I keep raising points and you keep avoiding answering them, lol.

I haven't.
OMFG you actually agree with the points I've raised. That's what I, and the majority of people will find deplorable.

What? No idea what this is referring to.
Not intentionally obtuse, you asked me to answer your question without 'twisting' your words and that's what I did, it was to illustrate how stupid you saying that was.

The morality will be shown when you answer the question I asked at the beginning of this post.

Lol 'to illustrate how stupid it was' no you made a mistake.
The reason I have such a problem with this law is because people are different, and some will be mature enough to consent at 15. Do I think a 34 year old having consensual sex with a 15 year old who knows what she is doing is rape? No, I don't. Nor do I think it is paedophillia, as she would not be prepubescent. Before you read anything into that, I have said nothing about the morality of it, just that I would not class it as rape.

Why wouldn't they have?

I haven't.

What? No idea what this is referring to.

Lol 'to illustrate how stupid it was' no you made a mistake.

Errrrm Yeah I would class it as rape. I would definitely class it as paedophilia as well. please don't answer for me, as I'm guessing you'd have known my actual response and changed it for your own (weak) arguments sake. Nobody said she was or wasn't prepubescent.

Well you have avoided answering the vast majority of the points I've raised.

It's clearly referring to the outrageous points I raised about you not wanting to provide your money via tax, when you get a job, to provide things which will benefit the majority instead of selfishly yourself.

How did I make a mistake? i answered why rape was a crime. Because it is against british law. moot point.
Errrrm Yeah I would class it as rape. I would definitely class it as paedophilia as well. please don't answer for me, as I'm guessing you'd have known my actual response and changed it for your own (weak) arguments sake. Nobody said she was or wasn't prepubescent.

You'd class consensual sex as rape? You sad, sad man.

Well you have avoided answering the vast majority of the points I've raised.
I really haven't, you just disagree with me.

It's clearly referring to the outrageous points I raised about you not wanting to provide your money via tax, when you get a job, to provide things which will benefit the majority instead of selfishly yourself.

The majority should pay for themselves. I know, shocking isn't it! :eek:

How did I make a mistake? i answered why rape was a crime. Because it is against british law. moot point.

Why is it a crime? CUZ THE LAW SAIZ SO DURHHH!11! derp. I meant morally, why is two teenagers having underage sex classified as 'rape'? You're either being intentionally obtuse or you're just an idiot.
You'd class consensual sex as rape? You sad, sad man.

I really haven't, you just disagree with me.

The majority should pay for themselves. I know, shocking isn't it! :eek:

Why is it a crime? CUZ THE LAW SAIZ SO DURHHH!11! derp. I meant morally, why is two teenagers having underage sex classified as 'rape'? You're either being intentionally obtuse or you're just an idiot.

I'd class sex between a 15 year old and a 34 as rape. As would any normal human being; a sides from being paedophilia.

You're correct I do disagree with you, but you've still not answered my points raised!

People should pay for themselves, agree. The difference is communal property which is where you're being a **** on. I would definitely give a proportion of my wage to provide a safety net to anybody who falls upon hard times, this says a lot about yourself.

I'm being intentionally obtuse to highlight the stupidity of your question. 'Why is X a crime? because it broke law Y'. deeeeeerp
(edited 12 years ago)
I'd class sex between a 15 year old and a 34 as rape. As would any normal human being; a sides from being paedophilia.

No, they wouldn't. I honestly think it depends on the case, there are some very childlike 15 year olds, and there are others which look and act very mature. The latter, I have no problem with.

You're correct I do disagree with you, but you've still not answered my points raised!

And what points are those?

People should pay for themselves, agree. The difference is communal property which is where you're being a **** on. I would definitely give a proportion of my wage to provide a safety net to anybody who falls upon hard times, this says a lot about yourself.

It says a lot about me that I want to be able to enjoy the money I wok for? And I have no issue with a minimal safety net, the problem is we have a safety hammock! That's not acceptable.
I'm being intentionally obtuse to highlight the stupidity of your question. 'Why is X a crime? because it broke law Y'.

You know full well I was asking why YOU think two 15 year olds having sex is so morally repulsive.
No, they wouldn't. I honestly think it depends on the case, there are some very childlike 15 year olds, and there are others which look and act very mature.
The latter, I have no problem with.

And what points are those?

It says a lot about me that I want to be able to enjoy the money I wok for? And I have no issue with a minimal safety net, the problem is we have a safety hammock! That's not acceptable.

You know full well I was asking why YOU think two 15 year olds having sex is so morally repulsive.

I think you'll find they would. You have no problem with paedophilia? This will be the last post I make to you.

Multiple points I've made are not worth trawling back through as this will be my last post.

Yeah it says a lot about you;

- You wouldn't report rape
- You believe paedophilia is acceptable
- You don't see anything wrong with a 15 year old female having sex with a 34 year old male
- You wouldn't sacrifice a proportion of your wage for the benefit of the vast majority

Overall conclusion you're a bellend.
I think you'll find they would. You have no problem with paedophilia? This will be the last post I make to you.

WORD TWISTING AGAIN. A mature pubescent 15 year old having sex with an adult is not paedophillia you complete and utter tit. If anything, it's ephibophilia, and as they have the bodies of adults, it's most likely normal. You do realise latter means last, right? I wasn't referring to the childlike ones, idiot. :facepalm2:

Multiple points I've made are not worth trawling back through as this will be my last post.

Cop out.

Yeah it says a lot about you;

- You wouldn't report rape
- You believe paedophilia is acceptable
- You don't see anything wrong with a 15 year old female having sex with a 34 year old male
- You wouldn't sacrifice a proportion of your wage for the benefit of the vast majority

1) Don't twist my words, okay? I wouldn't report underage sex.
2) No, I believe someone is able to consent to sex under the age of 16. That is not paedophilia.
3) I didn't actually say whether I believed it to be morally right or wrong, I said it wasn't rape or paedophilia. Again, don't twist my words.
4) Safety net, not safety hammock.

Overall conclusion you're a bellend.

Overall conclusion, you can't argue for **** and so resort to twisting my words. You've clearly lost the debate, nice try though.
Original post by britishgoose01
holy christ...were on page 7 of this
i might do a male equivalent version of this lol

It won't be as successful. The keywords in your thread are "girl", "want" and "sex". In that order.
Reply 155
Original post by IndigoRockGirl
No, I said I went out with a 34 year old man. I later said all we did was kiss.

Your only 17,and you went out with a 34 year old?!! -.-
Moderator should think about closing this thread it's beyond ridiculous.
Original post by Varsh05
Your only 17,and you went out with a 34 year old?!! -.-

Yep, when I as 15. Read the rest of the thread :smile:
Reply 158
Original post by IndigoRockGirl
Yep, when I as 15. Read the rest of the thread :smile:

You were 15?!!
Even worse!
Didn't you feel,for a moment,that it was WRONG?!!
He was more than twice your age! -.-
Original post by Varsh05
You were 15?!!
Even worse!
Didn't you feel,for a moment,that it was WRONG?!!
He was more than twice your age! -.-

Nope. Like I said, please read the rest of the thread. I don't want to have to explain it all again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending