The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Surrey 2012 Applicants Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by shabbs_
I'm in a band D room, it's so expensive!

I know right same, how will I afford it?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 381
So I opened my results today, and got a C in Chemistry and got so upset that I didn't get that B I needed for Surrey.. Then I check UCAS and I get this:
Congratulations! Your place at University of Surrey (S85) to study Chemistry (F110) has been confirmed

I'm like SAY WHATTT! then I got the accommodation email, so it looks like I actually got into SURREY! omg so damn happy right now, can't actually believe it!

And well done to everyone that got in too! :biggrin:
Original post by silver0
So I opened my results today, and got a C in Chemistry and got so upset that I didn't get that B I needed for Surrey.. Then I check UCAS and I get this:
Congratulations! Your place at University of Surrey (S85) to study Chemistry (F110) has been confirmed

I'm like SAY WHATTT! then I got the accommodation email, so it looks like I actually got into SURREY! omg so damn happy right now, can't actually believe it!

Woop Woop well done!
Reply 383
Original post by silver0

Congratulations! You've chosen well!

Good luck for our freshers pubcrawl though!
Reply 384
Original post by KingGoonIan
Woop Woop well done!

Thank you, I really really cannot believe it, I don't know how I got in without meeting the right chem grade.. but so glad that I did! :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by silver0
Thank you, I really really cannot believe it, I don't know how I got in without meeting the right chem grade.. but so glad that I did! :biggrin:

Must have been a bit of a rollercoaster ride between seeing your results and learning that you were accepted.

Hopefully this time next week my place will also be confirmed :smile:
Reply 386
Original post by Dan1909
Congratulations! You've chosen well!

Good luck for our freshers pubcrawl though!

Thank you! :biggrin: haha
Reply 387
Must have been a bit of a rollercoaster ride between seeing your results and learning that you were accepted.

Hopefully this time next week my place will also be confirmed :smile:

Yeah it was crazy, I instantly seen that C and I was like thats it no Surrey for me, and I completely forgot about my insurance, just kept thinking I didnt get into Surrey.. and then checked my emails and got really confused :biggrin:

How come you get your results next week? it must be weird for you looking at everyone getting their results and not you :s-smilie: but good luck!
Anyone for university court house 52? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by silver0
Yeah it was crazy, I instantly seen that C and I was like thats it no Surrey for me, and I completely forgot about my insurance, just kept thinking I didnt get into Surrey.. and then checked my emails and got really confused :biggrin:

How come you get your results next week? it must be weird for you looking at everyone getting their results and not you :s-smilie: but good luck!

I had to retake a GCSE in Science cos they wanted me to have a higher grade :/
I want my accommodation now, waaah. Keep seeing Facebook posts and this!

Reply 391
I had to retake a GCSE in Science cos they wanted me to have a higher grade :/

Ah I see, well be patient and good luck to you! :biggrin:
Flat 44, manor park :smile: on Alexander Fleming

Reply 393
so my room is allocated in Twyford Court, and on the website it says that the floors are arranged in floors of 12 ensuite rooms with a large kitchen.. damn that's a lot of rooms, and with 12 people there will be a lot of cooking, ahaha :biggrin:
Reply 394
Flat 72, manor park on james black road!
Reply 395
Got a confirmed place but I havent received any emails about accomadation?? ... is this normal??
Reply 396
Original post by Shann193
Got a confirmed place but I havent received any emails about accomadation?? ... is this normal??

When you set up your accommodation preferences did you get the confirmation email? Chances are there's just a delay in sending your offer out, if you've not heard by some time next week then give the office a call.
Reply 397
anyone in house 61?
Reply 398
Original post by silver0
so my room is allocated in Twyford Court, and on the website it says that the floors are arranged in floors of 12 ensuite rooms with a large kitchen.. damn that's a lot of rooms, and with 12 people there will be a lot of cooking, ahaha :biggrin:

Im in Twyford court too! House D Level 1!
Reply 399
Original post by justn1c2
Im in Twyford court too! House D Level 1!

Oh cool, I'm in house J I think :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending