The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3760
sorry, my comp kept on freezing so I had to change computers

cool...am I invited too? :biggrin: must be fun chilling with ya mates...what are y'all gonna do on a night such as this together?
layla*
sorry, my comp kept on freezing so I had to change computers

cool...am I invited too? :biggrin: must be fun chilling with ya mates...what are y'all gonna do on a night such as this together?

thats alright.

of course your invited. well, I guess we gonna get drunk, and my mates bringing a camera around. so that should be fun:biggrin:
Reply 3762
thanks, but I'm busy tonight doing nothing :biggrin:

why...if you're gonna get wasted, then perhaps I should join in too and become the cameragal :p: I'm quite a good photographer...taken loads of candid pics before this so I'd be interesting to hang around with you and your mates :smile:
layla*
thanks, but I'm busy tonight doing nothing :biggrin:

why...if you're gonna get wasted, then perhaps I should join in too and become the cameragal :p: I'm quite a good photographer...taken loads of candid pics before this so I'd be interesting to hang around with you and your mates :smile:

well, nothing, get drunk and hang out with friend doesnt beat doing nothing:p:

really, but then again, one of my friends does photograph A level. so maybe he knows abit more then you:p: :biggrin:
Reply 3764
I know right...doing nothing tops it all! :biggrin:

ah damn, well your friend can take the photos then :frown:
layla*
I know right...doing nothing tops it all! :biggrin:

ah damn, well your friend can take the photos then :frown:

nothing can be fun:biggrin:

well, you can share it, half the night you, half the night, him.
Reply 3766
noooooooo I want the night all to my own :frown:

oh well...I'll let him have tonight coz I'm oh so nice :p: but hear, hear, tomorrow nights mine.... :biggrin:
layla*
noooooooo I want the night all to my own :frown:

oh well...I'll let him have tonight coz I'm oh so nice :p: but hear, hear, tomorrow nights mine.... :biggrin:

deal:biggrin:
Reply 3768
:wink:
I'm fair when it comes to EVERYTHING :biggrin:

deal? you wanna play poker? :biggrin: I can play that game too....but it's been a while since I've played it; not so sure if I remember how to play it anymore....

anyhow, sorry for the late replies, I got disconnected so had to fix the internet connection :redface:
Reply 3769
Heya all! Jack - sounds like fun! What time they coming round?
Reply 3770
Hiya brimstone! :hello:
how have you been doing?
layla*
:wink:
I'm fair when it comes to EVERYTHING :biggrin:

deal? you wanna play poker? :biggrin: I can play that game too....but it's been a while since I've played it; not so sure if I remember how to play it anymore....

anyhow, sorry for the late replies, I got disconnected so had to fix the internet connection :redface:

dont worry about the late replies. lol. please no more poker, im really bad at that.
Reply 3772
layla*
Hiya brimstone! :hello:
how have you been doing?

I'm good thanks, how are you?
Reply 3773
Jack Twist
dont worry about the late replies. lol. please no more poker, im really bad at that.

poker's fun! my 9th & 10th grade math teacher taught me how to play it! he's the bomb! coolest teacher I've ever met!

how about blackjack? do you play that? that one's easier...
brimstone
Heya all! Jack - sounds like fun! What time they coming round?

sometime after midnight. lol:biggrin:
Reply 3775
brimstone
I'm good thanks, how are you?

I'm fine. :wink:
What have you been upto?
layla*
poker's fun! my 9th & 10th grade math teacher taught me how to play it! he's the bomb! coolest teacher I've ever met!

how about blackjack? do you play that? that one's easier...

not really, lol. I can play snap unaided tho.:biggrin:
Reply 3777
Jack Twist
sometime after midnight. lol:biggrin:

and I'm gonna join in the fun...:biggrin: ain't it cool or what! lol

nah, jk..maybe next time...
Reply 3778
layla*
I'm fine. :wink:
What have you been upto?

Not much, just school and homework. So boring :frown:
Reply 3779
Jack Twist
not really, lol. I can play snap unaided tho.:biggrin:

snap? meh...that's pretty boring...but I'll beat ya anyways if we ever play it together :p:

Latest