The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3900
prettyinpunk
yep except he's in his final term so it's all about the next election - half the people who worked for him are now working for the different candidates and i'm lost as to who we want to win???

OK.. I'm lost already!
brimstone
Aren't your friends there yet?

no dude, 12?:eek:
Reply 3902
Jack Twist
you do not make me feel angered. anger leads to the dark side......

good, good...then the force is with you :smile:
hey jack...or is that jack twisty now? :p:

oooh - i've just noticed some new smilies...

i like :chicken: - it looks possessed

i used to have this computer game where you had to ski down a hill and dodge trees and stuff but whenever you got to a certain point this wolf used to come out and eat you...you couldn't get passed it :mad: ...this one; :faq: reminds me of the wolf...it's got that "i'm gonna eat you and there's nothing you can do about it" look :mad:

except i think this one should be "puke" not "cheeky" :cheeky:
Reply 3904
Jack Twist
no dude, 12?:eek:

Ah OK dude
layla*
good, good...then the force is with you :smile:

layla- I am your father :vader:
brimstone
OK.. I'm lost already!

...now one of the people has switched candidates???...i give up...
prettyinpunk

i used to have this computer game where you had to ski down a hill and dodge trees and stuff but whenever you got to a certain point this wolf used to come out and eat you...you couldn't get passed it :mad: ...this one; :faq: reminds me of the wolf...it's got that "i'm gonna eat you and there's nothing you can do about it" look :mad:

:eek: wow.
brimstone
Ah OK dude

sorted.
Jack Twist
:eek: wow.

lol! :biggrin:
Reply 3910
:puke:
:boring: :ahhhhh: :cheers: :hello: :punk: :getmecoat :call: :listen: :nurse: :star: :flute: :banana: :evilb:
Reply 3911
prettyinpunk

He's Jack-Twisty for me...:biggrin: don't get mad ya, Jack-Twisty? :p:

I agree with you on that cheeky smily pinky. It's eik...looks like the smily's about to vomit.
Reply 3912
Jack Twist
sorted.

Sorted?
Jack Twist

...i'm listening to tragic kingdom by no doubt and it's got the star wars theme at the end...scary!
Reply 3914
Jack Twist

my father?! lol...who might you be? darth vader? :p:
layla*
He's Jack-Twisty for me...:biggrin: don't get mad ya, Jack-Twisty? :p:

I agree with you on that cheeky smily pinky. It's eik...looks like the smily's about to vomit.

I dont "do" mad.
brimstone
:boring: :ahhhhh: :cheers: :hello: :punk: :getmecoat :call: :listen: :nurse: :star: :flute: :banana: :evilb:

i like the purple hair one...i want purple hair - but not that bright!
brimstone
Sorted?

..........yes, sorted.
Reply 3918
brimstone

I like those smilies Alfie-Welfy :wink:
prettyinpunk
...i'm listening to tragic kingdom by no doubt and it's got the star wars theme at the end...scary!

its fate.

Latest