The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4860
prettyinpunk
:eviltongu

:biggrin:
layla*
oh the exact same thing happened with a friend of mine. but honestly, it's better to confront the person and tell them why you're pissed off or angry at them and then you can settle things from thereon...

...i've tried that but they made some excuse and left...needless to say we aren't friends anymore...
prettyinpunk
hey :smile:

Hey Pip :wavey:
Reply 4863
A.ndy
I like the way you said "we like you, not your sister.. :rofl:

Bet that hit a nerve... :evil:

Well, it shut her up about the subject, and maybe now she realises that we don't want to hang around with her sister.
She was like
'Oh, she'll sit around in a corner'
Yea ****ing right... if I'm going out, I don't want my friends sister trailing behind me :mad:
Reply 4864
prettyinpunk
...i've tried that but they made some excuse and left...needless to say we aren't friends anymore...

:hmmm:
Reply 4865
prettyinpunk

You should have tried screaming at them, just going crazy. That would have worked :wink:
A.ndy
Hey Pip :wavey:

howz things?
brimstone
You should have tried screaming at them, just going crazy. That would have worked :wink:

...quite frankly i'm happier now that they aren't speaking to me...
Reply 4868
brimstone
Well, it shut her up about the subject, and maybe now she realises that we don't want to hang around with her sister.
She was like
Yea ****ing right... if I'm going out, I don't want my friends sister trailing behind me :mad:

alfie's afraid his friend's sister might fancy him :biggrin: jk
Reply 4869
prettuinpunk
...quite frankly i'm happier now that they aren't speaking to me...

Really? Good for you :p:
Reply 4870
layla*
alfie's afraid his friend's sister might fancy him :biggrin: jk

:eviltongu Nah, I just don't want to hang around with my friends sis.

Right, I"m going to have dinner now. See ya later guys!
brimstone
She was like

lol.. presuming shes her little sister.. god they are annoying, mates little sisters, they have twisted minds, and end up fancying you or one of your mates.. :rofl:

Sucks when my mates sisters drag along when we go clubbing.. but some are quite fit, so i don't mind on some occasions.. (they are 18-20) :smile:

howz things?

I am so tired, but ok, early night tonight me thinks.. :biggrin: Like... 9pm...

How did your work on the fruits and textures go yestrersay?!

(excuse mt spelling/typing, im just so tired..) :frown:
brimstone
Really? Good for you :p:

yeah - it got quite messy and our other friends were caught in the middle...but it made me realise there were more people on my side than i thought there were :smile:
brimstone

...hope your dinner's yummy :smile:
Reply 4874
brimstone

later, dude! :smile: bon appetit! :wink:
A.ndy
I am so tired, but ok, early night tonight me thinks.. :biggrin: Like... 9pm...

How did your work on the fruits and textures go yestrersay?!

(excuse mt spelling/typing, im just so tired..) :frown:

i dunno - i had a cancelled lesson so i couldn't develop them...still trying to catch up on homework; essay due tomorrow :eek: ...but i blagged a few extensions so the pressure's off a bit

...hey i can't spell even when i'm awake :p:
prettyinpunk
i dunno - i had a cancelled lesson so i couldn't develop them...still trying to catch up on homework; essay due tomorrow :eek: ...but i blagged a few extensions so the pressure's off a bit

...hey i can't spell even when i'm awake :p:

Glad to hear you got an extension :biggrin:

I can usualy spell goo,d just todsay, im awful at typing.... :frown: hmm...
A.ndy

Glad to hear you got an extension :biggrin:

I can usualy spell goo,d just todsay, im awful at typing.... :frown: hmm...

...i usually get stuck on really simple words and even though i've spelt them right they just look wrong to me :confused:

...so what you up to today (apart from getting an early night) :smile:
prettyinpunk
...i usually get stuck on really simple words and even though i've spelt them right they just look wrong to me :confused:

...so what you up to today (apart from getting an early night) :smile:

At the moment, just listening to music, to keep me awake.. ipod up full blast, ears are starting to buzz... :eek:

Staying in tonight, too tired to go out.. :frown:

What you up to? coursework/homework?!
A.ndy

At the moment, just listening to music, to keep me awake.. ipod up full blast, ears are starting to buzz... :eek:

...yeah - that's not a good sign :p: ...just take your earphones out, rub your ears for a sec, put your earphones back in and you should be good for another hour or so (hey it works for me):biggrin:

Staying in tonight, too tired to go out.. :frown:

What you up to? coursework/homework?!

nah - i don't have any more course work *starts doing happy dance*...just trying to recover from doing maths homework and trying to get motivated to do media essay...:frown:

Latest