The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5000
prettyinpunk
...lol! - but it isn't...they joined at a different date and have only made one post...it's just spooky...

:biggrin: pip has a secret admirer :laugh:

lol this reminds me of a prank that my friend and I did today to a teacher's car. too bad we couldn't see his reaction though coz we had to go to class after we did it...:biggrin:
Mcdonalds is awful... *random*
Reply 5002
layla*
thou art a good friend :top:

I am a very kind person
:biggrin:
Ennis del Mar
Yea, I think I've left it in English... or maybe History ^o)

i'm sure it'll turn up somewhere :smile:

...seriously there isn't enough space to list all of the things i've lost in school...i'm a major clutz :redface: ...the worst thing was this caterpillar pencil case i had - it was soooo cool; it had a zip on it's stomach so me and my bezzie mate used to pretend to operate on it and extract my stationary:redface: ...if you pushed it between it's eyes it's face would look like it was frowning so we used to make it scowl at people we didn't like...:biggrin:

i have a sneaking suspicion someone theifed it...:hmmm:
Reply 5004
A.ndy

That is very true
A.ndy

:cool: :wink:
layla*
:biggrin: pip has a secret admirer :laugh:

lol this reminds me of a prank that my friend and I did today to a teacher's car. too bad we couldn't see his reaction though coz we had to go to class after we did it...:biggrin:

nah - they haven't been in TSR since 2005 :biggrin:

bold: details?
Reply 5007
Ennis del Mar
I am a very kind person
:biggrin:

:rolleyes:
...ooh i've just noticed someone pos repped for 27 *nice :wink: * for the 'what are you listening to...' thread......they never left a name though which is annoying - but it's even more annying for neg rep:mad:
Reply 5009
prettyinpunk
nah - they haven't been in TSR since 2005 :biggrin:

bold: details?

yea well we had double free before bio class started so a few minutes before we had to go to class, we came up with an idea to prank this teacher. we wrote up a note on a post it saying sweet stuff about him and signed ourselves as his secret admirers and then we pasted it on the teacher's car. afterwards, we put flowers all over his car making it look like a wedding's car. :p: but he's a cool teacher so I'm sure he'll figure out it was us that did it, and he'd be just laughing about it.
Reply 5010
prettyinpunk
...ooh i've just noticed someone pos repped for 27 *nice :wink: * for the 'what are you listening to...' thread......they never left a name though which is annoying - but it's even more annying for neg rep:mad:

:party: goooooo pinky! :wink: keep listening to cool songs....

hmmm...wondered who post repped you...must be that secret admirer of yours :biggrin:
layla*
:party: goooooo pinky! :wink: keep listening to cool songs....

hmmm...wondered who post repped you...must be that secret admirer of yours :biggrin:

...i wish...then they could pos rep me all day long :p:
prettyinpunk

Oh sorry, that was me, i forgot to put the reason, it was in the what are you listening to thread.. :smile:
A.ndy
Oh sorry, that was me, i forgot to put the reason, it was in the what are you listening to thread.. :smile:

...thanx!...leave your name next time dude so i can thank you! :biggrin:

...so much for my secret admirer then...no random free pos rep for me :frown: :p:
Reply 5014
A.ndy

tsk, tsk, tsk Andy....are you pip's same secret admirer? :biggrin: you never know...:laugh:
layla*
tsk, tsk, tsk Andy....are you pip's same secret admirer? :biggrin: you never know...:laugh:

...don't even start your match-making thing again...we all know how that ended last time..:biggrin:
:rofl:

:p:
A.ndy
:rofl:

:p:

...i still think that :rofl: looks like it's sniffing it's armpit...
Reply 5018
prettyinpunk
...don't even start your match-making thing again...we all know how that ended last time..:biggrin:

really?! how did it end? I fail to recall it....:biggrin:
layla*
really?! how did it end? I fail to recall it....:biggrin:

...i think it was something along the lines of you being upset coz Ennis rejected you and then threatening to kill Jack for not turning up to the supposed wedding (which only you were going to anyway :p: ) and then you and Jack having some drama about threats and random PM's...correct me if i'm wrong :p:

Latest