The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

brimstone
Isn't that on on Friday... :confused:

Nah its on tonight on e4, but its ok.. as i can catch it on e4+1...

Saved... no one dies tonight... :biggrin:
layla*
awww....
well don't blame it on us. twas your fault :hahaha:

I blame you for it.. was all your fault.. yes you layla, all you!! :mad:
Reply 5122
A.ndy
I blame you for it.. was all your fault.. yes you layla, all you!! :mad:

:frown: why me? :confused: :bawling:
Reply 5123
:p: Thank goodness for E4+1 . Right, I'm off to bed now. No school tomorrow (:party:) but revision and oral prep :bawling:
Night
Reply 5124
brimstone
:p: Thank goodness for E4+1 . Right, I'm off to bed now. No school tomorrow (:party:) but revision and oral prep :bawling:
Night

night, night alfie-welfy! :hugs: :ciao:
Boo!...howz all?

brimstone
Our media project was **** - we had to make a trailer of a horror film, and I was in the worst group :mad:
I'm sure I 've told you this before...

...for our AS project we had to do the opening two miutes of a thriller - we did it in two days in the middle of some random forest - Blair Witch stylee:biggrin:
Reply 5126
prettyinpunk
Boo!...howz all?

we are all tremendously bored...

boo-hoo you've just missed Alfie-Welfy, heheh...you want to talk to him, ya? oooooooo pinky! I didn't know you had a thing going on with him. *giggles*
prettyinpunk
Boo!...howz all?

...for our AS project we had to do the opening two miutes of a thriller - we did it in two days in the middle of some random forest - Blair Witch stylee:biggrin:

we did that, at a haunted "water fountain" near london, apparently it leaks blood, but was too dark to see.. was mega scary. and some bloke was there, who i was convinced he was a ghost, as he had no shadow, and was walking his dog, which had no shadow either (from the moon light and out torches).. we turned around after walking past him and he had disappeared..

Scarey.. anyway..... :smile:
layla*
we are all tremendously bored...

boo-hoo you've just missed Alfie-Welfy, heheh...you want to talk to him, ya? oooooooo pinky! I didn't know you had a thing going on with him. *giggles*

...seriously - where do you get all this from? :confused:
A.ndy
we did that, at a haunted "water fountain" near london, apparently it leaks blood, but was too dark to see.. was mega scary. and some bloke was there, who i was convinced he was a ghost, as he had no shadow, and was walking his dog, which had no shadow either (from the moon light and out torches).. we turned around after walking past him and he had disappeared..

Scarey.. anyway..... :smile:

...creepy :eek: ...we once thought one of our friends was possessed by something...but i think it was a trick of the light :cool:
prettyinpunk
...creepy :eek: ...we once thought one of our friends was possessed by something...but i think it was a trick of the light :cool:

:rofl:

id love to be posessed, by the devil or something.. would be quite cool... :biggrin:

And im just weird.. :biggrin:

we love going to scary places me and my mates, for some unknown reason, liek dark wooods, and haunted houses, they are fun to scare girls when they are with you.. as they just sit in my car and lock the doors.. :hahaha:
Reply 5131
prettyinpunk
...seriously - where do you get all this from? :confused:

from an inner source.......

which is me! :biggrin:

jk I wouldn't know...I'm just guessing half the time. why? am I right?! :eek: :p:
Reply 5132
A.ndy

id love to be posessed, by the devil or something.. would be quite cool... :biggrin:

we love going to scary places me and my mates, for some unknown reason, liek dark wooods, and haunted houses, they are fun to scare girls when they are with you.. as they just sit in my car and lock the doors.. :hahaha:

would you like to be possesed by me? coz I'm weirder than you are....:p:
A.ndy

bold - i had gathered that much :p:

nah - i'm complete wuss with scary stuff:redface:
layla*
from an inner source.......

which is me! :biggrin:

jk I wouldn't know...I'm just guessing half the time. why? am I right?! :eek: :p:

...no
layla*
would you like to be possesed by me? coz I'm weirder than you are....:p:

No.. id liek to be posessed by the devil.. so i can do evil deeds.. and get away with it.. :smile:

im trying to feed my boredom.. but nothign is working.. :frown:
Reply 5136
prettyinpunk
...no

oh no, I'm deffo right. you're just in denial :biggrin:
layla*
oh no, I'm deffo right. you're just in denial :biggrin:

...i'm off now before you start up again :p:
Reply 5138
A.ndy
No.. id liek to be posessed by the devil.. so i can do evil deeds.. and get away with it.. :smile:

im trying to feed my boredom.. but nothign is working.. :frown:

devils scary...once you're possessed by the devil, it's probably going to be difficult to get the real Andy back, and we don't want that, do we?

go eat some ice-cream for instance. *drools* now thinking about it, I think I'm going to get some chocolate ice-cream hehehe. :biggrin:
Reply 5139
prettyinpunk
...i'm off now before you start up again :p:

apprehensive already, pinky?! man, then I must be right to suggest that you do like him coz if you don't you'll just stay here and brush off what I've just said....:laugh:

oh well then...ttu tom....

Latest