The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6320
A.ndy
Nice one.. :biggrin:

No Revision? having a break? or just ain't in the mood?! :hmmm:

Hmmm... I suppose the lack of revision is a bit of both - it's partially a break, a bit due to the fact that it's too hot, a bit of the fact that I'm tired and mainly that I can't be bothered :redface:
brimstone
Hmmm... I suppose the lack of revision is a bit of both - it's partially a break, a bit due to the fact that it's too hot, a bit of the fact that I'm tired and mainly that I can't be bothered :redface:

...i seem to have stopped working too...which is bad timing since my Photography exam starts on tuesday :frown:
Reply 6322
Oh well, we need a nice break. Damn exam season for being in the middle of the summer :mad:
brimstone
Oh well, we need a nice break. Damn exam season for being in the middle of the summer :mad:

...and what makes it worse is i have to spend 15 hours in a darkroom :eek: :p:
Reply 6324
prettyinpunk
...and what makes it worse is i have to spend 15 hours in a darkroom :eek: :p:

That should be fun...
I will get down to some proper revision soon, especially next weekend. I'm being so relaxed at the moment as I have a whole 1 1/2 weeks of revision time coming up soon.
brimstone
That should be fun...
I will get down to some proper revision soon, especially next weekend. I'm being so relaxed at the moment as I have a whole 1 1/2 weeks of revision time coming up soon.

enjoy!:p: ...i figured out that to keep my A in media i only need to get 95 out of 180 on my exams provided i get a B on my coursework...so i've kind of lost all motivation to actually do work..
Reply 6326
Hehe, I lost all motivation to do Media work a long time ago... even with no reassurances such as yours :p:
brimstone
Hehe, I lost all motivation to do Media work a long time ago... even with no reassurances such as yours :p:

ah well...i don't even know how i scored so high last year considering 24 hours before the exam the teacher gave me back my practice essy and said a C was "generous":eek: ...he was a bit creepy anyway...i always thought he looked like a serial killer...my mum disagreed - she thought he looked like a paedophile!
Reply 6328
prettyinpunk
ah well...i don't even know how i scored so high last year considering 24 hours before the exam the teacher gave me back my practice essy and said a C was "generous":eek: ...he was a bit creepy anyway...i always thought he looked like a serial killer...my mum disagreed - she thought he looked like a paedophile!

I can beat you on the serial killer thing... one of my French teachers was a terrorist!
brimstone
I can beat you on the serial killer thing... one of my French teachers was a terrorist!

...explain then! :eek:
Reply 6330
prettyinpunk
...explain then! :eek:

Basically, I had a French Muslim as a French teacher for about 6 weeks last summer. We had him for our lesson on the 5th of July, then obviously the bombings happened on the 7th of July. We never saw him after that Tuesday the 5th. He was really rich too... he had a posh penthouse flat in London, drove a Maserati and wore Armani and Versace suits.... :eek:
brimstone
Basically, I had a French Muslim as a French teacher for about 6 weeks last summer. We had him for our lesson on the 5th of July, then obviously the bombings happened on the 7th of July. We never saw him after that Tuesday the 5th. He was really rich too... he had a posh penthouse flat in London, drove a Maserati and wore Armani and Versace suits.... :eek:

is the fact that he disappeared your only evidence? :p:
Reply 6332
prettyinpunk
is the fact that he disappeared your only evidence? :p:

Er... and he always said how he hated the 'institutionalised racism' of Britain and France, and wanted to return to his Muslim homelands...
brimstone
Er... and he always said how he hated the 'institutionalised racism' of Britain and France, and wanted to return to his Muslim homelands...

oh...right...nice...

loads of teachers leave our school...usually within one or two years...i nevr thought we were that bad..
Reply 6334
Yeah, same here. Most of my Yr 7 teachers are long gone. My former Head of English, a Cambridge graduate, quit to go and write a book - within a year and a half, she was back - working as the library assistant.
You Lot Are Bullies :hmmm:
Reply 6336
Bullies? :eek:! How?
A.ndy
You Lot Are Bullies :hmmm:

:bawling:...we aren't even bad :frown:
Reply 6338
prettyinpunk
:bawling:...we aren't even bad :frown:

If he says that again, we should get him *rolls up sleeves*
:p:
brimstone