The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 10920
Good Gawd, the MUN SG election is coming up :afraid:
brimstone
Good Gawd, the MUN SG election is coming up :afraid:

eh? explain
Reply 10922
The TSR MUN? They have the current Secretary General, Nightowl, but he's stepping down. So an election is to be held to get a new one :eek:.
brimstone
The TSR MUN? They have the current Secretary General, Nightowl, but he's stepping down. So an election is to be held to get a new one :eek:.

ohhhhhhhh :redface: sorry......ahhh I get you now......I'm slow nowt my fault i'm blonde lol!!!! innit :p:
Reply 10924
Some people do nothing to enhance the reputation of blondes! :p: :wink:

Why am I not in your sig?! :eek: :hmmm:
brimstone
Some people do nothing to enhance the reputation of blondes! :p: :wink:

Why am I not in your sig?! :eek: :hmmm:

tis not my sig lol!!!!! look at the gender sign as far as I am aware I am female **looks down top** yes :p: hehe!!!!! hey I'm a dumb blonde and know it thats the best of it :rofl: :p:
Reply 10926
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
tis not my sig lol!!!!! look at the gender sign as far as I am aware I am female **looks down top** yes :p: hehe!!!!! hey I'm a dumb blonde and know it thats the best of it :rofl: :p:

Yes, you're female but it doesn't mean you can't edit his sig :hmmm:... just sneak it in, he won't even notice :p:
And while you have it, it's your responsibility!
brimstone
Yes, you're female but it doesn't mean you can't edit his sig :hmmm:... just sneak it in, he won't even notice :p:
And while you have it, it's your responsibility!

yeah true :p: Well I might go about a little 'blonde' but I suppose I'm doing something by going to study law :p: hehe!!! - I just have no common sense thats my problem :rofl:
Reply 10929
Thankies :hugs:
Right, I'm off now ... CSI is on, ciao :hello:
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX

You're female???

Your gender sign is male though?
Reply 10931
Account swapping, very confusing :ninja: ... I'm not here :\
brimstone
Thankies :hugs:
Right, I'm off now ... CSI is on, ciao :hello:

:hugs: bye!!!!! :p:
aMasterPieceOfDNA
You're female???

Your gender sign is male though?

lol course I'm female lol oh dear me please tell me you didn't think for all this time I was male ohhhh dear :rofl:
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
lol course I'm female lol oh dear me please tell me you didn't think for all this time I was male ohhhh dear :rofl:

Um I actually did! :redface: Although I did get the feeling you were female from some of your posts, they had a female vibe about them! I just figured you were male 'cause you had the male gender sign...:p:
aMasterPieceOfDNA
Um I actually did! :redface: Although I did get the feeling you were female from some of your posts, they had a female vibe about them! I just figured you were male 'cause you had the male gender sign...:p:

hehe i'm totally female in everyway believe me :p: I have a love for everything pink, i'm a slut and lastly I wear the shortest skirts I can find for shock factors when I go out :rolleyes: :suith: I'm a total girly girl lol!!!!
Oh ok lol! Why have you got a male gender sign then??? I was wondering why a 'male' had kisses in their username which is pink!!!
aMasterPieceOfDNA
Oh ok lol! Why have you got a male gender sign then??? I was wondering why a 'male' had kisses in their username which is pink!!!

hehe :p: I switched with saiyamanadingdongbanana for a laugh in confuzzling people :p: :biggrin: it works :biggrin:
Oh right!!!! LOL

Strange yet funny plan :p:
aMasterPieceOfDNA
Oh right!!!! LOL

Strange yet funny plan :p:

hehehe ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh :cool: :wink:

Latest