Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Good Gawd, the MUN SG election is coming up :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Good Gawd, the MUN SG election is coming up :afraid:
    eh? explain

ReputationRep:
    The TSR MUN? They have the current Secretary General, Nightowl, but he's stepping down. So an election is to be held to get a new one :eek:.

ReputationRep:
    The TSR MUN? They have the current Secretary General, Nightowl, but he's stepping down. So an election is to be held to get a new one :eek:.
    ohhhhhhhh sorry......ahhh I get you now......I'm slow nowt my fault i'm blonde lol!!!! innit :p:

ReputationRep:
    Some people do nothing to enhance the reputation of blondes! :p:

Why am I not in your sig?! :eek: :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Some people do nothing to enhance the reputation of blondes! :p:

Why am I not in your sig?! :eek: :hmmm:
    tis not my sig lol!!!!! look at the gender sign as far as I am aware I am female **looks down top** yes :p: hehe!!!!! hey I'm a dumb blonde and know it thats the best of it :rofl: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX)
    tis not my sig lol!!!!! look at the gender sign as far as I am aware I am female **looks down top** yes :p: hehe!!!!! hey I'm a dumb blonde and know it thats the best of it :rofl: :p:
    Yes, you're female but it doesn't mean you can't edit his sig :hmmm:... just sneak it in, he won't even notice :p:
    And while you have it, it's your responsibility!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you're female but it doesn't mean you can't edit his sig :hmmm:... just sneak it in, he won't even notice :p:
    And while you have it, it's your responsibility!
    yeah true :p: Well I might go about a little 'blonde' but I suppose I'm doing something by going to study law :p: hehe!!! - I just have no common sense thats my problem :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    done

ReputationRep:
    Thankies :hugs:
    Right, I'm off now ... CSI is on, ciao :hello:

ReputationRep:
    You're female???

Your gender sign is male though?

ReputationRep:
    Account swapping, very confusing :ninja: ... I'm not here :\

ReputationRep:
    Thankies :hugs:
    Right, I'm off now ... CSI is on, ciao :hello:
    :hugs: bye!!!!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aMasterPieceOfDNA)
    You're female???

Your gender sign is male though?
    lol course I'm female lol oh dear me please tell me you didn't think for all this time I was male ohhhh dear :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    lol course I'm female lol oh dear me please tell me you didn't think for all this time I was male ohhhh dear :rofl:
    Um I actually did! Although I did get the feeling you were female from some of your posts, they had a female vibe about them! I just figured you were male 'cause you had the male gender sign...:p:

ReputationRep:
    Um I actually did! Although I did get the feeling you were female from some of your posts, they had a female vibe about them! I just figured you were male 'cause you had the male gender sign...:p:

hehe i'm totally female in everyway believe me :p: I have a love for everything pink, i'm a slut and lastly I wear the shortest skirts I can find for shock factors when I go out :rolleyes: :suith: I'm a total girly girl lol!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok lol! Why have you got a male gender sign then??? I was wondering why a 'male' had kisses in their username which is pink!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok lol! Why have you got a male gender sign then??? I was wondering why a 'male' had kisses in their username which is pink!!!
    hehe :p: I switched with saiyamanadingdongbanana for a laugh in confuzzling people :p: it works

ReputationRep:
    Oh right!!!! LOL

Strange yet funny plan :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh right!!!! LOL

Strange yet funny plan :p:
    hehehe ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh :cool:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.