The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 11380
:rofl: I often tell my friends and family stories of TSR people but with different links, ie. 'my friend's cousin' instead of 'this person on an internet forum'. :p:

Nah, no shopping ... I think I'm finished for a few more weeks now :\
brimstone
:rofl: I often tell my friends and family stories of TSR people but with different links, ie. 'my friend's cousin' instead of 'this person on an internet forum'. :p:

Nah, no shopping ... I think I'm finished for a few more weeks now :\

Ditto!
:rofl: Sammmee but i say, oh this girl i kinda know
I havn't even started shopping for all my uni stuff yet and i move out 2 weeksd 2morow :redface:
.:fluff:.
I havn't even started shopping for all my uni stuff yet and i move out 2 weeksd 2morow :redface:

Heh. I'm off on a mega shopping spree on Monday, 2 days before I start college :rolleyes: Left it a little late, as always :p:
Well I'm lacking alot of money so I'm waiting for the right moment to say "mummy, can i have some money for....." :p:
Reply 11386
.:fluff:.
Well I'm lacking alot of money so I'm waiting for the right moment to say "mummy, can i have some money for....." :p:

That's what I do too. 'Waiting for the right moment'. :biggrin: :p:
Reply 11387
Layla :eek:

Welcome back :biggrin:
Reply 11388
:p: Thanks Alfie. :hugs:

Its been a long time, hasn't it? How have you been doing? Looks like your grades are top class. Excellent work! Congrats for that! :top:
Reply 11389
Thanks :biggrin: It's been ages :eek: ... I remember when you first came to the soc, little sweet Layla :p:

How's you?
Hey, hows everyone doing out there this morning? I haven't been onto the Green Day thread for aaaggggeees. Welcome me back! I need to go buy stuff for uni too, but I'm not due there until the 1st of October :smile: Anyone got any good gigs coming up?
Reply 11391
brimstone
Thanks :biggrin: It's been ages :eek: ... I remember when you first came to the soc, little sweet Layla :p:

How's you?

Aww, you're such a sweetie Alfie-Welfy. :hugs: :smile: I remember the old days when I used to pretend to have a convo with myself lol and there was the time when you and fluff were going to get married :p: (or were you two married already? :s:) :biggrin: Those were the days...

But I'm good, thanks. How about yourself?
*walks into society whistling 'American Idiot'*

:wavey: Layla :smile:

*walks out*
Reply 11393
ssmoose
Hey, hows everyone doing out there this morning? I haven't been onto the Green Day thread for aaaggggeees. Welcome me back! I need to go buy stuff for uni too, but I'm not due there until the 1st of October :smile: Anyone got any good gigs coming up?

Afternoon. It's almost evening here. :s:

Welcome back ssmoose. Me neither, I haven't been in here in yonks. What have you been up to? Uni's starting in a few weeks and I've got loads of things to buy for it as well. Gosh, I'm a tad anxious about it tbh.

I haven't heard much about Green Day recently. Hmm...what's happened with the band?
Reply 11394
A.ndrew
*walks into society whistling 'American Idiot'*

:wavey: Layla :smile:

*walks out*

:hello: Heya Andy-Fandy. 'Don't want to be an American Idiot' :flute: How are ya? Oh, and happy belated birthday btw. :party:
layla*
:hello: Heya Andy-Fandy. 'Don't want to be an American Idiot' :flute: How are ya? Oh, and happy belated birthday btw. :party:

:biggrin:

I am good thanks, always am good :cool: Hows you? Long time no see :eek:

Aww. thanks, a week late, but still :p: Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 11396
I'm alright. Yep, long time no talk too. :p:

Sorry about that. I've been away and been rather busy. What have you been up to recently?
layla*
I'm alright. Yep, long time no talk too. :p:

Sorry about that. I've been away and been rather busy. What have you been up to recently?

Read in the FOB thread you went round Europe, or a few places anyway, sounds good :biggrin:

Not much, just been spending time with mates, going to the pub, clubbing etc... Summer ends soon and they all sod off back to uni/work :frown:
Reply 11398
Yeah, thanks. The trip was exhausting but good overall.

Ah, yes, I need to spend time with my friends before I go off to uni. It's just that we were all out of the country so practically the only time to hang out is a week or two before we go our separate ways.

Weren't you planning on going to uni too though? What happened to it? Did you manage to sort it out and whatnot?
layla*
Yeah, thanks. The trip was exhausting but good overall.

Ah, yes, I need to spend time with my friends before I go off to uni. It's just that we were all out of the country so practically the only time to hang out is a week or two before we go our separate ways.

Weren't you planning on going to uni too though? What happened to it? Did you manage to sort it out and whatnot?

Aww.. That sucks, been 6 weeks here, gone so fast :eek:

Nah, ain't sorted it out at all yet. :frown: Other things got in the way. Ill sort it soon :biggrin:

Latest