The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
She's fat, but beautiful ... So she wins
Reply 21
She could do with losing weight (especially on her legs). Her face isn't that bad looking though.
1. She is definitely fat
2. Women keep confusing fat with curvy. Marilyn Monroe was curvy, not fat.
3. OP needs to learn how to use commas.
Original post by Blackshadow
Imagine the force coming down your rod when she rides you cow girl style :sexface:

:eek: i'm dissapointed in you!
Original post by brionyak
she is fat but her body isnt horrible. she's heavy in a nice curvy way.

No she's heavy in a fat/obese way. Stop sugarcoating it (or they'll just eat it).

If you want to look at a curvy women look up Miranda Kerr or Catalina Otalvaro (:coma:)
(edited 12 years ago)
She might be above average weight but she's not 'fat'.
Reply 26
Looks good to me :dontknow:
Original post by Pixiefairy
:eek: i'm dissapointed in you!

loooool y u stalking me? :colonhash:

:sexface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I wouldn't say she's FAT. She's maybe technically overweight BMI wise though, and looks a little chubby, but I wouldn't say she's fat, I'd reserve the term fat for somebody bigger than her.

I believe the term you're looking for is "obese".

She's fat, people bigger than her are obsese.
Reply 29
Original post by beepbeeprichie
Women keep confusing fat with curvy. Marilyn Monroe was curvy, not fat.

This. Natural curves are not the same as curves that too many big macs will naturally cause.
Reply 30
Original post by beepbeeprichie
No she's heavy in a fat/obese way. Stop sugarcoating it (or they'll just eat it).

loool

I wouldnt say fat, but chubby. She could do with losing a few pounds :wink:
No question about it. She's fat. How can you think she's not?
I don't know how easy or hard it is for her to keep weight off, but the impression I get from the picture is that she's wasting a decent face and nice hair by not taking care of her body. But it's her body, her choice I think.
She is fat. Not an insult, just a fact! I don't know why people want to avoid that. Not saying she's ugly - she's actually very pretty -and maybe she's around 'average' weight but if you haven't noticed the average person is quite overweight.
(edited 12 years ago)
She is clearly fat!
Reply 35
I'd say she needs to lose weight off of her stomach before her legs, but that's just my opinion.
Very pretty face though.
Original post by Simplicity
There was a debate on 4chan about this.

How the hell is this body healthy she is too fat?

I'm not saying that she is ugly. Just that she is fat. Another thing why can't fat people just not eat junk food and exercise? It isn't rocket science. Her body is horrible.

Personally, she going to look horrible in the future. She probably been blessed with good genetics now, but when she ages just going to look fat, well fatter.

P.S. Why are most people fat in the UK. People are starving to death and in our society we are just getting fatter. Makes me sick. Most people aren't trying to anything about it. Hence, fat acceptance movement. Jamie Oliver had the right idea, but most parents don't care about children health.

shes not actually that bad

drama queen much?

and yeah im fat before you start, so whaaaaaaa, lost 19lbs since august but never going to be thin
Reply 37
is that from the inbetweeners?
Reply 38
Yes, she's fat.
Original post by Simplicity
There was a debate on 4chan about this.

How the hell is this body healthy she is too fat?

I'm not saying that she is ugly. Just that she is fat. Another thing why can't fat people just not eat junk food and exercise? It isn't rocket science. Her body is horrible.

Personally, she going to look horrible in the future. She probably been blessed with good genetics now, but when she ages just going to look fat, well fatter.

P.S. Why are most people fat in the UK. People are starving to death and in our society we are just getting fatter. Makes me sick. Most people aren't trying to anything about it. Hence, fat acceptance movement. Jamie Oliver had the right idea, but most parents don't care about children health.

It depends what you mean by fat. According to BMI, she is probably overweight (although of course you can't really tell just by looking). However, as many people on this thread have shown, lots of people obviously find her attractive. Some would say 'fat' is, by definition, unattractive, in which case she isn't. So it depends on your definition of the word. :dontknow:

Obesity in the UK is an extremely complicated sociological problem. Probably a subject for a new thread :tongue:

Latest