The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I wouldn't say she's FAT. She's maybe technically overweight BMI wise though, and looks a little chubby, but I wouldn't say she's fat, I'd reserve the term fat for somebody bigger than her.

A little chubby??
It makes you wonder what the average person must look like if people think she looks 'a little chubby'.

She is rather overweight, and in the harsher sense of the word, she is definitely fat.
She is overweight. I'm sorry this is having such a negative impact on your life.
Fat. Oh and she's sucking her belly in.

Whether you want to take fat as being a good or bad thing is up to you, but let's not have any pretences here..
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Coben
You must be very desperate then.

She is NOT curvy.

Beyonce is CURVY.

Marilyn Monroe is CURVY.

This bitch is just a fat ****.

lol, she's not small, but come on, a couple of pints in you and you'd never know the difference. having said that, I'm not particularly fussy, hahaha.
(edited 12 years ago)
She isn't even that pretty.
Original post by Uzzy?
:holmes:

Is that so?

Hello Stalker No.2 :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by Pixiefairy
you dirty little thing you :sexface:

I was pretty clean...but then you came online :sexface:

Now I'm dirty again :ashamed2:
Reply 66
Original post by beepbeeprichie
No she's heavy in a fat/obese way. Stop sugarcoating it (or they'll just eat it).

If you want to look at a curvy women look up Miranda Kerr or Catalina Otalvaro (:coma:)

But she isn't curvy... :confused:

Or her.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 67
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
lol, she's not small, but come on, a couple of pints in you and you'd never know the difference. having said that, I'm not particularly fussy, hahaha.

Bro, you have admitted you're not fussy and she is the type you will go for after a few pints, just make sure you go to hers, might not leave yours early (them hefty breakfasts and what not). :biggrin:

I'd rather an average looking slim girl than a beautiful fat one. Fat does absolutely NOTHING for me.

If you want to look at a curvy women look up Miranda Kerr

i lold hard at this
Reply 69
She isn't even that pretty.

I know, her face is average. SH*T bodyshape. Average face. Wouldn't look at her once in reality tbh.
Reply 70
Original post by tinktinktinkerbell
i lold hard at this

Curvy is a body shape NOT A SIZE.
Original post by tinktinktinkerbell
i lold hard at this

W/e
Her body is curvy gone fatter/chubby/unhealthier. It's like Beyonce going from her current curvy figure to a fatty burger filled one and getting cellulite legs and fat podges
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Coben
Curvy is a body shape NOT A SIZE.

i know and MK is not curvy
I wouldn't call her fat, but she's definitley quite chubby, especially in her thighs and stomach. Very pretty though. :smile:
Reply 75
curvy is ok, fat is unhealthy. if she dropped some pounds she'd be gorgeous
Let's get one thing straight, Beyonce and Rihanna are the definition of curvy girls.
Original post by Coben
Bro, you have admitted you're not fussy and she is the type you will go for after a few pints, just make sure you go to hers, might not leave yours early (them hefty breakfasts and what not). :biggrin:

I'd rather an average looking slim girl than a beautiful fat one. Fat does absolutely NOTHING for me.

maybe I should cut back on the boozing...
Lol at this thread.

Someone posts a picture of a fat person and asks if she's fat? Yes. Negged. How do I not get negged? Just lie and say she's slim?
You know she's got a really pretty face, but she is large - I mean I seen the Inbetweeners and right after that frame she turns her back to run at the beach and you can see her.

Imagine she lost a couple stones tho she'd be :coma:

Latest