The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hippieglitter
How do you know what her body fat percentage is? Anyway body fat percentage means **** all. I knew a really skinny girl who had a higher body fat percentage than my 20 st boyfriend. No one is saying she's thin by any means but at her current size she is not doing any wrong.

You can tell she has a high bf%, there's clearly a lot of excess fat.
Original post by Devil's Advocate
And why should that have any impact on whether she's fat or not? If everyone was 20 stone and one person was 18 stone they'd be below average weight. Doesn't make them skinny though. Just because she's 'a bit more than average' doesn't make her any slimmer.

Calm down hun, dont get your blood pressure too high.

I never said shes fat because shes above the average weight. What i said was she was fat, but not veryy fat and then I commented generally on her being fatter than the average girl.
To be fair she's more attractive than everyone on 4chan, and half the girls on TSR.

No, she isn't dainty, small, whatever, but she looks reasonably fit otherwise, curvy, etc etc.
Original post by Simplicity
There was a debate on 4chan about this.

How the hell is this body healthy she is too fat?

I'm not saying that she is ugly. Just that she is fat. Another thing why can't fat people just not eat junk food and exercise? It isn't rocket science. Her body is horrible.

Personally, she going to look horrible in the future. She probably been blessed with good genetics now, but when she ages just going to look fat, well fatter.

P.S. Why are most people fat in the UK. People are starving to death and in our society we are just getting fatter. Makes me sick. Most people aren't trying to anything about it. Hence, fat acceptance movement. Jamie Oliver had the right idea, but most parents don't care about children health.

I masturbated to that. :cool:
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
To be fair she's more attractive than everyone on 4chan, and half the girls on TSR.

No, she isn't dainty, small, whatever, but she looks reasonably fit otherwise, curvy, etc etc.

She is not fit at all, she is unhealthy.

Standards are dropping like flies.
Original post by EffieFlowers
She is not fit at all, she is unhealthy.

Standards are dropping like flies.

I can assure you my standards are probably self-sabotagingly high.

The chick in that pictures is attractive and curvy, to me at least and I am not known for excusing women for being obese. She also seems like a happy pleasant human being (at least in the movie) which is also more attractive than a 'perfect' figure.

She isn't small and waif like, true and I am no chubby chaser, but she doesn't seem out of proportion, the ratios seem alright. Plus fyi chicks bony ass frames digging into a guys body during sex isn't attractive.
Original post by Studentus-anonymous
I can assure you my standards are probably self-sabotagingly high.

The chick in that pictures is attractive and curvy, to me at least and I am not known for excusing women for being obese. She also seems like a happy pleasant human being (at least in the movie) which is also more attractive than a 'perfect' figure.

She isn't small and waif like, true and I am no chubby chaser, but she doesn't seem out of proportion, the ratios seem alright. Plus fyi chicks bony ass frames digging into a guys body during sex isn't attractive.

Pretty much my view. Well said!
Maybe slightly.

I still would.
Reply 168
Original post by Infallible
No, you didn't, that was to the person whom you're insulting over a 'lack of sexual experience'.

Why the hate? And why delete it?
Original post by morris743
Why the hate? And why delete it?

1) It's none of your business
2) Ever consider that I resolved it?
Reply 170
Original post by Infallible
1) It's none of your business
2) Ever consider that I resolved it?

:rofl: It's a public forum.
I think she is ok:smile:
Original post by morris743
:rofl: It's a public forum.

Congratulations? Still doesn't make it your business.
Reply 173
Fat & hot
Hurr hurr, I feel like starting a forum where people can just scream 'Fatty fat fat fat' at an actress.

Seriously? Does it matter? Firstly, the point of having an overweight girl like her in the movie was to sorta put across the message 'It's all in personality, size doesn't matter, etc' and yet still people are going on about what they think of her weight. Whether you think she's too large, not bad, unhealthy, unattractive, attractive, whatever you think she is, it seems stupid to create a forum whose only purpose is to poke fun at someone who won't read this.

Now go and find something of substance to talk about other than whether or not you want to bang her
Reply 176
She is the perfect size for me.
yes she is bigger but no way would i class her as fat, i think she is rather beautiful :smile:

Latest