The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by int92
no but you are an immature whore who needs attention from a guy to feel good about herself.

****, I hate to admit it but you've got it bang on there!
Reply 41
Original post by BoxesAndBangles
You're not a slut. You sound just like me. My first boyfriend - I was with him for two years. I lost my virginity to him the day I met him - he was my first kiss too - and stayed with him for 2.5 years. We lived together. The day I left him I met someone else. We dated for almost a year. As soon as I broke up with my last ex within the month I had kissed 5 people and slept with another one. I don't think that's slutty, it's just that with serious relationships taking up all your time you make it up. You won't have slept with anymore than the average person (infact, less) . Also you care about it, which is far more than can be said for lots of people.

Original post by Anonymous
I'm 21, lost my V at 18 and I've slept with 8 guys and I don't see myself as a slut.

:puke:
Original post by gintoki
:puke:

Kissing about 8 people and slept with 3 at 20 is slutty? What!
Original post by agm23
Please be honest with me - this has been getting me down for a while now, to the point where I absolutely can't stand myself.

I had a boyfriend for 2 and half years, the only boy I had ever slept with or did anything sexually with. Unfortunately, I stopped feeling the same romantically and began to see him more as an extremely close friend (we started out as best friends so there was no real 'lust' to begin with). Sex felt so wrong. I began to hate the fact that I didn't enjoy being intimate with him, particiularly as he is such a wonderful, generous and caring boyfriend (who I simply didn't deserve!) - I just fell out of love. I don't know how it happened, as I had always thought he was 'the one' but I guess that proves that being so young means you really are quite naive.

I broke up with him briefly when this guy who I had been interested in before my boyfriend began texting me. He is a bit of slime ball, only really after sex - but then again, I suppose I was too as I felt this really raw lust for him, as if I just had to get it out of my system. I slept with him twice, and it felt good at the time but also really made me assess how I felt about my (now) ex. I couldn't really love him if I had so quickly had a fling with someone else! So I don't regret what I did as it taught me a real life lesson - I just wish it was with someone a bit nicer..

Despite the absolute mess of the summer- spurred somewhat by my apprehension of us both going to university - my boyfriend and I tried to give it another go. This was bad of me as my heart wasn't really in it, it was just easier as he was so upset and I felt so terrible. At uni however, I met someone and within a month I had broken up with my boyfriend and begun a relationship with this new guy who is also completely wonderful. I guess it would make me more of a slag if this new guy was just another fling, but he really isn't. I feel very strongly for him, more than I ever did with my first boyfriend, and I think that is because we were just friends to begin with, and I hoped that a 'spark' would develop. It did; but I have never felt like this with anyone before.

I am 18, so that's means in the space of two years I have slept with 3 different men and I have rushed straight into another serious relationship. Today, in front of my whole family, my little brother openly called me 'a slag' and that my new boyfriend sounded like 'a right prick' (he is hurt as he really liked my ex). It made me feel like **** to know what my family think of me, and I would just like some outside opinon.

I know I have seriously hurt my ex-boyfriend and I look like such an evil person but you must understand that I stopped feeling romantically for him a long time before I had the courage to break up with him. I have just caused such a mess!

What do you think? (And, if you did, thanks for reading that bloody essay...)

x

Not a slag, but probably very emotionally insecure as you have always been with someone for the last few years.
Also, many girls nowadays do this so you are not in the minority if that makes you feel better.
Im feeling abit **** as me and my boyfriend have not been together for long but we have been talking for a long time and on our second date he fingered me, am i a slut, I've never been touched like that before and im still a virgin, im not sure how to feel about it as im still in shock
(edited 6 years ago)
Would you rather be a slut in a happy and healthy relationship or trapped in a miserable relationship with someone out of pity?
Im feeling abit **** as me and by boyfriend have not been together for long but we have been talking for a long time and on our second date he fingered me, am i a slut, I've never been touched like that before and im still a virgin, im not sure how to feel about it as im still in shock
Reply 47
you know you wanted it you sssllllaaaaggg you are a horrid girl too
Reply 48
No you are not a slut. Stop referring to yourself in that manner. Just because someone says something to you, does not mean it's true.

I have no issues with women who are promiscuous- call them 'sluts/****s/hoe's' etc.
A woman can have as much sex as she wants, just like a guy can. - You can make your own life choices.
Original post by agm23
Please be honest with me - this has been getting me down for a while now, to the point where I absolutely can't stand myself.

I had a boyfriend for 2 and half years, the only boy I had ever slept with or did anything sexually with. Unfortunately, I stopped feeling the same romantically and began to see him more as an extremely close friend (we started out as best friends so there was no real 'lust' to begin with). Sex felt so wrong. I began to hate the fact that I didn't enjoy being intimate with him, particiularly as he is such a wonderful, generous and caring boyfriend (who I simply didn't deserve!) - I just fell out of love. I don't know how it happened, as I had always thought he was 'the one' but I guess that proves that being so young means you really are quite naive.

I broke up with him briefly when this guy who I had been interested in before my boyfriend began texting me. He is a bit of slime ball, only really after sex - but then again, I suppose I was too as I felt this really raw lust for him, as if I just had to get it out of my system. I slept with him twice, and it felt good at the time but also really made me assess how I felt about my (now) ex. I couldn't really love him if I had so quickly had a fling with someone else! So I don't regret what I did as it taught me a real life lesson - I just wish it was with someone a bit nicer..

Despite the absolute mess of the summer- spurred somewhat by my apprehension of us both going to university - my boyfriend and I tried to give it another go. This was bad of me as my heart wasn't really in it, it was just easier as he was so upset and I felt so terrible. At uni however, I met someone and within a month I had broken up with my boyfriend and begun a relationship with this new guy who is also completely wonderful. I guess it would make me more of a **** if this new guy was just another fling, but he really isn't. I feel very strongly for him, more than I ever did with my first boyfriend, and I think that is because we were just friends to begin with, and I hoped that a 'spark' would develop. It did; but I have never felt like this with anyone before.

I am 18, so that's means in the space of two years I have slept with 3 different men and I have rushed straight into another serious relationship. Today, in front of my whole family, my little brother openly called me 'a ****' and that my new boyfriend sounded like 'a right prick' (he is hurt as he really liked my ex). It made me feel like **** to know what my family think of me, and I would just like some outside opinon.

I know I have seriously hurt my ex-boyfriend and I look like such an evil person but you must understand that I stopped feeling romantically for him a long time before I had the courage to break up with him. I have just caused such a mess!

What do you think? (And, if you did, thanks for reading that bloody essay...)

x

You’re very young. Don’t be too harsh on yourself. Your little brother is the right prick.
Original post by CityofMud
You’re very young. Don’t be too harsh on yourself. Your little brother is the right prick.

Thread is 7 years old...
Yeah idk why it appeared on my trending 🤣

Latest

Trending

Trending