The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i feal as a bloke that it is sweet not to big but its nice 2 av a bit of meat on ur lass if you get me
Reply 21
urz_4eva
didnt u say in the previous thread that u had good muscled up chest n abs?

Jenna999
how would you know when they are posting anonymously?

he is a newbie and probably doesn't understand the anonymous system... hehe.. all newbies should be directed straight to the FAQ and read up...

just so you know newbie = anonymous posting is just where you hide your username from others, and in most cases it isn't the same person posting.

aww.. aren't newbies cute? :biggrin:

as for OP, try doing situps.. i don't see how drinking water would help.. it certainly doesn't 'wash' the fat away.. if anything water would make your tummy bigger. (if you have ever been to the london dungeon and seen that 'guy' being tortured by having gallons and gallons of water forced down his throat, making his belly VERY large, you will know what i mean :smile:)
seriously though - situps, running... swimming even will help.
Do yoga - it comes on channel 828 on Sky every day @ 7pm - it worked for my dad!
Reply 23
Bombalistic
corset.
Or you could use one of those "do it yourself" liposuction kits...(Punch hole in stomach, insert bendy straw, suck out fat, apply plaster.)

and eww.
Reply 24
Anonymous
Even when I hardly eat anything my tummy always looks really huge and gross..... Any ideas for making it smaller?

I had the same problem, but please don't laugh folks; cured it by taking up gardening.(:redface: )

I rent a modest 6 poles of land from an garden allottment society and by getting healthy vigorous physical exercise by digging, planting, weeding, carrying water to nurse the items I grow; I have shed the 'gut' and are back to a 32 inch waist within 4 months only.

Gardening is not the refuge for the retired or OAP. It is a worthy past-time for exercising the back, legs, stomach muscles and other areas that can accumulate flab. Burn off the excess fat by growing some of your own food.
:smile:

Not only have I lost my gut,........ I harvest!
Reply 25
Old Green Man

Gardening is not the refuge for the retired or OAP.

mm but your username is still old green man? :p:
Reply 26
don't laugh folks; cured it by taking up gardening.( )

I rent a modest 6 poles of land from an garden allottment society and by getting healthy vigorous physical exercise by digging, planting, weeding, carrying water to nurse the items I grow; I have shed the 'gut' and are back to a 32 inch waist within 4 months only

that is such a good idea!!! go you yay

yoga on tv who new def checking that out thanks Tanzy

Latest

Trending

Trending