The Student Room Group

Am I pregnant?

I got two positive manual pregnancy tests today and then brought a digital which isn’t a well known brand. Not sure what it is and it came back negative. Am I pregnant? Found out today. Also I’m bleeding a bit today too.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I got two positive manual pregnancy tests today and then brought a digital which isn’t a well known brand. Not sure what it is and it came back negative. Am I pregnant? Found out today. Also I’m bleeding a bit today too.

Having two positive tests results and then you get a negative pregnancy test...... I would probably say that more likely you not pregnant but only way to be sure unfortunately is doing another pregnancy test in a few days time first thing in the morning.
How are you feeling ( are you having soreness in tummy, sign of sickness and some people feel more hungry ).

( Bleeding) - when do you normally have your monthly periods as could be that as well......
Reply 2
Theyre 99% accurate and you have 2 positives, odds are good that you are. Go to your doctor to have one of the 'proper' tests though, with the blood and what not to confirm.

Quick Reply

Latest