The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Go for it.
Original post by laughalot53
One thing to remember - Most people regret the things they didn't do rather than the things they did.

you ****ed up man. look at the date when this was posted xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RainPours
I just hate it when people use the word 'slut' it really angers me.

I don't care how you are with boys, no girls in this world should be called a slut even if she is 'loose' with guys.

Why? That's how language works - we have a word for everything. If somebody doesnt want to be called a slut then they shouldn't be a slut, simple as that.
Wow, somebody uncovered a thread from 2012. Anyway, has the OP achieved her dream?
Why has this been dredged up from the past? It's too late to give advice now. Wonder if OP went slutty :rofl:
Original post by Anonymous
I want to be a teenage whore. I want to seduce men. I want to open the door to the delivery man in a translucent nightslip. I want to beckon with my eyes to a stranger opposite me on the tube. I want to make the first move. I want to have any guy I set my sights on. I want to revel in my body. I want to feel good and I want to make others feel good. I want to be a bad girl.

However, the fear of shame or regret in the future is holding me back. I am scared I will do this and when I am older I will regret it forever. I am scared I won't find a long-term relationship because of that kind of past. Also I'm painfully aware of the value of virginity. I'm still a virgin pretty much only because of that. I feel like if I meet a guy I really like and want to have a relationship with, he will value me much more for my virginity. Its stupid and I don't know why I care so much but its stopped me from going all the way with anyone. Its like I want to be perfect for that person but at the same time I also want to enjoy myself and really do what I want. So I'm torn between the two and I don't know what I should do.

You just discovered self-control, the basis of all civilisations. Please follow the path described in paragraph #2.
I'm not trolling and I'm not a man... If it was just a joke I wouldn't bother being anonymous on tsr. Is it that impossible a girl can actually want to have a lot of sex with a lot of men?

Ooops!
(edited 8 years ago)
I want to be a teenage whore. I want to seduce men. I want to open the door to the delivery man in a translucent nightslip. I want to beckon with my eyes to a stranger opposite me on the tube. I want to make the first move. I want to have any guy I set my sights on. I want to revel in my body. I want to feel good and I want to make others feel good. I want to be a bad girl.

However, the fear of shame or regret in the future is holding me back. I am scared I will do this and when I am older I will regret it forever. I am scared I won't find a long-term relationship because of that kind of past. Also I'm painfully aware of the value of virginity. I'm still a virgin pretty much only because of that. I feel like if I meet a guy I really like and want to have a relationship with, he will value me much more for my virginity. Its stupid and I don't know why I care so much but its stopped me from going all the way with anyone. Its like I want to be perfect for that person but at the same time I also want to enjoy myself and really do what I want. So I'm torn between the two and I don't know what I should do.

Get some morals love. :angry:

(How much?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why do you people revive old threads?
Original post by Jacques1st
Get some morals love. :angry: (How much?) Posted from TSR Mobile

You look like morals, fam!
Original post by FatherTime
you ****ed up man. look at the date when this was posted xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah - I really MUST make sure I'm awake before commenting - Thanks for the correction :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending