The Student Room Group

Anybody else really worried about their Highers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
1.What subjects are you sitting?

Higher Maths, Higher English, Higher French, Higher Art and Higher Modern Studies

2.What grades do you want?

AAAAA

3.What grades do you think you'll get?

AAAAB

I am really hoping for good marks this year so I am not as stressed in 6th year... but so far revision isn't going too great and I just can't get motivated enough!

I'm not really worried about the art exam, because it is something that I enjoy and like to do, and the part a question is, shall we say, is something you can't revise for until it comes to the exam itself... What are people doing to revise for art?

What annoys me a lot about English is we can't properly analyse the texts, really, without the texts in front of us. If we had them we'd be able to show off our analytical skills way more!
Original post by auberjean
1.What subjects are you sitting?

Higher Maths, Higher English, Higher French, Higher Art and Higher Modern Studies

2.What grades do you want?

AAAAA

3.What grades do you think you'll get?

AAAAB

I am really hoping for good marks this year so I am not as stressed in 6th year... but so far revision isn't going too great and I just can't get motivated enough!

I'm not really worried about the art exam, because it is something that I enjoy and like to do, and the part a question is, shall we say, is something you can't revise for until it comes to the exam itself... What are people doing to revise for art?

What annoys me a lot about English is we can't properly analyse the texts, really, without the texts in front of us. If we had them we'd be able to show off our analytical skills way more!

For art, I'm not going to revise until the 29th, because of other exams.. I'm going to memorise a biiiig chunk on each of chosen arts/designers, then look over visual technique stuff, I've already done most of the part (a) questions in past papers :smile:
Reply 102
im really dreading higher english :frown: :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending