The Student Room Group

its complicated..

So me and my friend have been friends for just over a year now. About 6 months i found out that when we first became friends he liked me.. when i thought about it i realized that perhaps i had these same feelings.. we've been just as close but he asked another one of our friends out, she said no, he came to me, as we usually tell each-other everything, and didn't tell me he had asked her out but started complaining about her. (I know he asked her out as she showed me the text) now bout a month ago these feelings for him came to an end. Then another of our friends asked him out, he said no, but apparently he said "I like someone else, but its not ________" (me) a friend who was there at the time said it seemed really abrupt and nobody had even asked him who it was. When i found this out i couldn't help but feel a little jealous at the idea of him going out with anyone else. (selfish i know) Then i realized, again, that it just wouldn't work. But little things happen now that make me re-think and its so confusing.. i don't want to say anything incase if ruins our friendship. Any advice would be appreciated! Sorry this is so long but as i said "its complicated!" :colondollar: xxxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending