The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Your body thinks it’s poison because you probably only get extremely ****ed up after shots and now ur bodies lk nah I don’t want that. Try taking a shot every night but nothing more, eventually you’ll train your body to like it again. Gl.
If you don’t like the taste of something or if it makes you puke, don’t drink it...
Reply 22
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
"but I'm starting to feel left out and like a bit of a loser" - The only thing making you sound like a loser is calling yourself a loser. If you throw up from drinking shots, stop taking shots simple. Stop giving a **** what people think, instead drink what your normally drink. Why be sick just because a few mates think you're boring...?

Besides when they say you're boring, it's not in a literal term, it's just to egg you on. Like saying "You suckkk.. " in a jokey way, can actually have a big effect on someone lol

if they are your friends they will support you ... dont do anything to please others do it for yoursrlf
Reply 23
Original post by kimbo66
if they are your friends they will support you ... dont do anything to please others do it for yoursrlf

This thread is 8 years old :K:
This reminds me of back in my youth my two best mates (both turned out to be snakes) would smoke weed all the time and think I was weird for not doing it. They would encourage me to do it but I wouldn’t..

Don’t let people force you into things you don’t want to do.

Latest