The Student Room Group

summer assignments suck

hey im trying to complete my summer assignments...can anyone suggest a website ..and plz a good one..which is not a spam...from where i can get it made
my name is della godinez and im an international student :biggrin:
How about this - cliffnotes might help you! I wouldn't suggest paying someone to do your assignment for you as you could end up getting a really bad mark and you might have to pay out a lot of money to someone who doesn't end up delivering the assignment on time anyway! I would suggest trying to find someone else (e.g. a friend or classmate who has this same assignment) and then try to find out what to do from there. Also try some other websites or just do a Google search for your assignment to see if any resources are available.

Failing that I'd find the lecturer and ask them to help you.
Good luck!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
welll i have tried almost all the linkspossibleand i finally choose helpyourwriting....their writer Joseph wrote an excellent paper for me...on which i was graded A
that assignment wasso difficult that it would have taken me a lifetime to complete it...but thank god i met the deadline...
The cost of the paper was also not too expensive and i gota 30% discount on it...I was hating the summer semester coz of the assignments...but thank GOD i ACED it...
The link was really good and i would suggest it to everyone.. http://www.helpyourwriting.com/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending