della333
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
hey im trying to complete my summer assignments...can anyone suggest a website ..and plz a good one..which is not a spam...from where i can get it made
my name is della godinez and im an international student
punkmeetspop
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How about this - cliffnotes might help you! I wouldn't suggest paying someone to do your assignment for you as you could end up getting a really bad mark and you might have to pay out a lot of money to someone who doesn't end up delivering the assignment on time anyway! I would suggest trying to find someone else (e.g. a friend or classmate who has this same assignment) and then try to find out what to do from there. Also try some other websites or just do a Google search for your assignment to see if any resources are available.

Failing that I'd find the lecturer and ask them to help you.
Good luck!
della333
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
welll i have tried almost all the linkspossibleand i finally choose helpyourwriting....their writer Joseph wrote an excellent paper for me...on which i was graded A
that assignment wasso difficult that it would have taken me a lifetime to complete it...but thank god i met the deadline...
The cost of the paper was also not too expensive and i gota 30% discount on it...I was hating the summer semester coz of the assignments...but thank GOD i ACED it...
The link was really good and i would suggest it to everyone.. http://www.helpyourwriting.com/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.15%
They might tell the bully (18)
10.06%
I don't think they'd understand (30)
16.76%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
38.55%
There's nothing they could do (51)
28.49%

Watched Threads