The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^likes deep fried mars bars >_>
^+^^ does not like deep fried mars bars as much as me :no: :sogood:
^I wouldn't touch one of those even if I was paid to :hand:
^but you've never tried one? that's just wet :tongue:
^wet? :lolwut: I have never heard someone say something/someone is 'wet' before :erm:

No I haven't tried it and don't plan to :hand:
Original post by The Epicurean
^wet? :lolwut: I have never heard someone say something/someone is 'wet' before :erm:

No I haven't tried it and don't plan to :hand:

oh it's a common expression where I am :holmes:

you should at least try it, not a lot of money wasted if you have a bite and decide you don't like it...
^it is way too unhealty for my liking :colonhash:
then just eat half of 1?
Original post by RainbowWithAnI
^but you've never tried one? that's just wet :tongue:

I'm pretty sure you,mean moist :wink:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'm pretty sure you,mean moist :wink:

I don't know what you're implying there (:mmm:) but I certainly do mean wet :tongue:
I don't know what you're implying there (:mmm:) but I certainly do mean wet :tongue:

:lol: or dry some say :colone:
Reply 2092
Original post by beeninetytwo
:five:

Where is your sig? :puppyeyes:I like that song :ahee:

:dance::dance:

Ranbows sound like warrior rainbows :mmm:

The colours, it burns. :ahhhhh:

Apparently someone agrees with my post on male feminists and white knights being douchey. :beard:
It is there now :h:

:gah:

It's beautiful :daydreaming:
Original post by ipoop
The colours, it burns. :ahhhhh:It is pretty bright :zomg:
(edited 11 years ago)
:gah:

It's beautiful :daydreaming:

why, because it's a tribute to you? :tongue: :wink:
Reply 2096
Original post by The Epicurean
Quite true. But I believe if feminism wishes to continue in the 21st century western world, then it is in need of a name change :yep: Firstly, a lot of men feel excluded by the term feminism and secondly feminism was created at a time when women were clearly at a great disadvantage. However I feel a new term is needed to take into account new problems in our society that include issues effecting men as well. Most prisoners are male, males underperforming at all levels of education compared to females, paternity leave is not equal to maternity leave and a whole host of other issues :yep:

Also there is an interesting village in India where the gender lines are the opposite way around and women rule society and men are discriminated against >_>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16592633

Well the name change for feminism I fear may never happen, not as long as feminazis exist imo. You know they'd bang on about it. :rolleyes: To be honest, I don't think there's ever going to be equality for both genders. :sad: As a whole perhaps, but individually, it's wired in our brain to look at different people in a certain manner, I actually just watched a video of Thunderf00t regarding females receiving less attention when they speak. And he is correct, the pretty girls do have the attention of the listeners but most of it is not foccused on what she is saying...... :holmes:
That article reminds me of Amazonia on Futurama, I wonder if the death penalty there is by snu snu also. :beard: :sogood:
Feminists have double standards :colonhash:
Reply 2098
^Speaks the truth. :holmes:
Reply 2099
It is pretty bright :zomg:

It stands out, but yet blends in... :holmes:

Latest