The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Dukeofwembley
Ive written to the bbc to get the writer of the article fired, and the editor

For mentioning that White british were a Minority at 42%, surely he is not stupid enough to not know that the other 58 % is made up of many other ethnic minorities that inthemselves are MUCH MUCH lower then 42%

Not racist article but even worse, an article written to incite racial hatred
How pathetic of the bbc,
Shouldnt this be front page news, shouldnt the bosses have to answer

When a person says the N word on tv they have to apologise but a scathing attack gets no attention

Maybe its the BBC , afterall they are as good as keeping secrets as MI5, ala jimmy saville

Yes, I'm sure the author will be fired based on your erudite complaint.
Reply 61
I notice you completely ignored my answer to you earlier - realised your argument is flawed and has no leg to stand on eh?

Original post by andreastar135
When you say point blank that it's been this way for hundreds of years, that is a point blank LIE. It is a LIE because before the 20th century the immigration was almost nothing, a few hundred here a few thousand there, and now it is hundreds of thousands of millions.

Well yes, probably because before the 20th century there were no planes and no real possibility to move to another country :rolleyes: We still had far higher levels of migration to London than to many other parts of the country.

Skin colour is a complete misnomer when it comes to race. Race is many many times more complicated than skin colour, but colours are used for lets was mental laziness. It is a case of feeling a sense of belonging to a group, and all races do this. You are trying to suggest that there is something wrong if a white person does this - and only a white person, because you have racist undertones. Trying to make these scared wreched people bow down to to an idea which is their own destruction.

I don't think anyone is trying to suggest this...
Original post by Magda1502
Yes, I'm sure the author will be fired based on your erudite complaint.

Are you trying to be sarcastic? because if you are you remind me of the chavs who think the "government" has "all da powa and we cant do jak".

Im pretty sure i am not the only one who is complaining, afterall look at the response of the russell brand jonathan ross gig, surely if having a distasteful laugh generates so much hate then a racist article would drive those people wild.

Well i hope for the sake of humanity is does
Reply 63
Original post by andreastar135
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/15991/How-the-Government-has-declared-war-on-white-English-people

How the Government has declared war on white English people

[And I should add.....and then convinced you to love it, being the brain dead people that the media and education system has created]..........................

England is in the middle of a profoundly disturbing social experiment. For the first time in a mature democracy, a Government is waging a campaign of aggressive discrimination against its indigenous population. 

By: Leo McKinstry

51Comments

VALID POINT: George Orwell

In the name of cultural diversity, Labour attacks anything that smacks of Englishness. The mainstream public are treated with contempt, their rights ignored, their history trashed. In their own land, the English are being turned into second-class citizens.

That this is typical Express-style sensationalism notwithstanding, the article is over 5 years old and, in case you haven't noticed, Labour are not in power any more.

And I do always like the way the rabid far-right love to quote Orwell, despite the fact that he was in fact seriously left-wing.
Reply 64
Original post by Dukeofwembley
Are you trying to be sarcastic? because if you are you remind me of the chavs who think the "government" has "all da powa and we cant do jak".

Im pretty sure i am not the only one who is complaining, afterall look at the response of the russell brand jonathan ross gig, surely if having a distasteful laugh generates so much hate then a racist article would drive those people wild.

Well i hope for the sake of humanity is does

Not "trying", no. If that reminds you of chavs, then so be it. But my point wasn't that it's impossible to complain; just that if you sent in a complaint along the lines you suggested, it would immediately be filed in the "illiterate cranks" bin.

I could be wrong, but somehow I don't think it's really up there with the Brand/Ross prank, except maybe on Stormfront...
You need to calm down. We get you like white people. Only white people. But you're wrong to say that London has not always had foreign people living in it: Jews, Hugenots, Catholics, Irish, Scots, Puritans, Jesuits, Italians etc etc. Over hundreds of years. What I said was not a lie - you can see it in the architecture, language and culture of London today. Your ignorance has made you a confused racist. If you want to be racist, at least be an intellectually honest one.

You should intellectually honest, before the Second World War the number of ethnics in Britain was less than 1% and the people you mention; Jews, Hugenots, Catholics, Irish, Scots, Puritans, Jesuits, Italians were a tiny trickle of immigrants. Try reading A Nation of Immigrants? A Brief Demographic History of Britain by David Conway if you really are that unaware of the facts.
(edited 11 years ago)
That this is typical Express-style sensationalism notwithstanding, the article is over 5 years old and, in case you haven't noticed, Labour are not in power any more.

And I do always like the way the rabid far-right love to quote Orwell, despite the fact that he was in fact seriously left-wing.

Far-left / Far-right quoting Orwell whatever. Have you not noticed how the state has tuned into an Orwellian state with standard ideas becoming "truth" and the BBC twisting truth to become the standard ideas. If you are going to argue with someone these days, they are so convinced by a false reality put these by the news media and education system. You have to I and get a historical document and show it to them and then they try to argue against that! Yes Orwellian! Freedom and slavery, ignorance is strength etc. Most of you are living in this and don't realise it and as soon as someone points to the reality above the cardboard cut outs you think is reality, you call "nut job". You find you need to do this for your survival.
Not "trying", no. If that reminds you of chavs, then so be it. But my point wasn't that it's impossible to complain; just that if you sent in a complaint along the lines you suggested, it would immediately be filed in the "illiterate cranks" bin.

I could be wrong, but somehow I don't think it's really up there with the Brand/Ross prank, except maybe on Stormfront...

Stormfront have a better grip on reality than most students! Anyone who limits themselves to a "spectrum of thought" to use Orwell's term and thinks something outside of it is just mad is deluded. If you have looked into Stormfront's arguments and applied a fair and balanced set of analysts to it and found them to be false then fair enough, but I know for a fact that most people have not done this. By saying "ears blocked - its just mad" - they are showing that they are just deluded fools that think they no think things that are not so, and their world is collapsing and they can't understand why. Look at Europe and the United States fundamentally. They are collapsing. They might still have good looking suits, but they are collapsing in many aspects. Anyone who does not know this or cannot see
It should get their head out of the sand.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 68
There was much consternation by the conservative press after the census results indicated that white British are a minority in London. Although that was slighly misleading reporting (it did not follow that any other ethnicity was a "majority" only its own), it did indicate that white people were moving out of London.

The conservative press chose to interpret that as a "pushing out" of white people by an influx of other ethnicities (or even a "takeover" by cultures with higher birth rates). However, the BBC study today suggests the opposite: white British people who had done well in London chose to move out to the country; the younger, working population is now more diverse, consisting of both immigrants and non-white British who moved to London to work. Conversely, the number of white British in many areas outside London saw a significant increase, which means, I think, we can dismiss any notion of a dwindling white population in Britain as a whole in comparison with other ethnicities.

I really don't see any problem with that; it sounds positive to me and is a reflection of what London has always been about. People coming in from abroad to work. What is interesting is that the people who complain the loudest about it are those who don't actually live and work in London; those who do, don't seem to mind. Quite the opposite.

But those who do mind about keeping a white majority in Britain can now, I think relax.

Why do you keep saying 'white british'? Why can't you just say 'british'?
Original post by Finklestein
Far-left / Far-right quoting Orwell whatever. Have you not noticed how the state has tuned into an Orwellian state with standard ideas becoming "truth" and the BBC twisting truth to become the standard ideas. If you are going to argue with someone these days, they are so convinced by a false reality put these by the news media and education system. You have to I and get a historical document and show it to them and then they try to argue against that! Yes Orwellian! Freedom and slavery, ignorance is strength etc. Most of you are living in this and don't realise it and as soon as someone points to the reality above the cardboard cut outs you think is reality, you call "nut job". You find you need to do this for your survival.

maybe if you posted less like a rambling, incoherent nut job, people would be less likely to call you "nut job"?
Original post by Arturo Bandini
maybe if you posted less like a rambling, incoherent nut job, people would be less likely to call you "nut job"?

On a far left place like this, the only way to be noticed is to jump up and down. The far left introduced their ideas by jumping up and down, protesting, refusing, demanding etc. and now they have turned into compulsive liars, like that Polish (I think) girl Magda, who says Britain was always a nation of immigrants. It has been shown to be false by demographers but the left will continue to peddle a lie. And if you counter it, then its just a case of he says, she says. So you must jump up and down and call LIAR LIAR. They want you just to counter their way far off terrific lies with the truth so the barometer moved left into an average position of lies as opposed to terrific lies. So you need to avoid this and shout FIRE! Evacuate the building, this is a major deception going on. Re-evaluate your own mind!
Reply 71
Original post by Willbean
It's a bad thing, London is a clear example of what happens when there isn't a smooth transition.

London is like the western version of Istanbul, might as well become it's own country really.

Then again, London is what it seems to be the gateway to the outside world, bet you could get some brilliant foreign produce and food.

So it isn't all that bad I guess.

I seriously doubt Istanbul has an ethnic variety as London. Have you been there?
On a far left place like this, the only way to be noticed is to jump up and down. The far left introduced their ideas by jumping up and down, protesting, refusing, demanding etc. and now they have turned into compulsive liars, like that Polish (I think) girl Magda, who says Britain was always a nation of immigrants. It has been shown to be false by demographers but the left will continue to peddle a lie. And if you counter it, then its just a case of he says, she says. So you must jump up and down and call LIAR LIAR. They want you just to counter their way far off terrific lies with the truth so the barometer moved left into an average position of lies as opposed to terrific lies. So you need to avoid this and shout FIRE! Evacuate the building, this is a major deception going on. Re-evaluate your own mind!

nut job
Original post by Arturo Bandini
nut job

It's outside the range of your ability for thought, off your radar, or in a frequency that you just cannot perceive, a bit like dogs can hear some high pitch noises that humans can't.

In other words you are constrained within a defined range of thought. And this is likely to be the "official" range of thought defined by the popular culture, media and education system.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Anthony.BF
Many people complain because you eastern europeans come over here, take our jobs, and are willing to work for nothing, which is why us british don't want to do crap jobs...

LOL typical.
Original post by Amanbabbar./
LOL typical.

You think you are meant to look down on that argument through narrow mindedness. The narrow mindedness is "I'm going to be a company executive and live in a nice area and it is only takeaway shop workers or truck drivers who and people who live on benefits who say dem immigrants tak our jobs."

This is a very blinkered view typical of the stupefied middle classes of today whose biggest concern is having a fireplace or new car that fits in with their neighbours. These are brain dead non-thinking people. This will be the parents of many people on here, and some P.C. Far left biased dogma from the university will be the closest many of you have actually come to thinking.

These typical middle class imbeciles think that caring about the immigrant / job equation is for low lifes because they are too ignorant to think. Even a billionaire who used his brain would be concerned about this because he wants a functioning society.
(edited 11 years ago)
You think you are meant to look down on that argument through narrow mindedness. The narrow mindedness is "I'm going to be a company executive and live in a nice area and it is only takeaway shop workers or truck drivers who and people who live on benefits who say dem immigrants tak our jobs."

This is a very blinkered view typical of the stupefied middle classes of today whose biggest concern is having a fireplace or new car that fits in with their neighbours. These are brain dead non-thinking people. This will be the parents of many people on here, and some P.C. Far left biased dogma from the university will be the closest many of you have actually come to thinking.

These typical middle class imbeciles think that caring about the immigrant / job equation is for low lifes because they are too ignorant to think. Even a billionaire who used his brain would be concerned about this because he wants a functioning society.

I'm confused. What point are you trying to make about immigration and jobs?
These posts have been done to death so I will just reiterate what I think has been the best response so far:

"chill man just think of it as more food to get bellyaches from and hotter chicks to bang (sic)."
Original post by seanseansean
I'm confused. What point are you trying to make about immigration and jobs?

Well obviously a generous benefits system combine with labour importation is a recipe or disaster. All you need is the smallest modicum of common sense and real-world perspective to see this. Wages will be undercut, locals encourage onto the dole resulting in a severe underclass which is effectively a breakdown in society. In addition ethnic and cultural ghettoisation will further break society and cause people to lose all hope as they find themselves unemployed, penniless and in communities that resemble the third world. All hope and trust of people is lost as the people will not able to relate to each other and they will lose trust in their leaders who caused this situation. The vast majority have no trust in politicians. This is a crisis yet your education establishments want you to believe that this is utopia and they preach hate for people or political parties that are honest about this situation. People's sources and therefore their senses are deceiving them, but only a minority of people can think for themselves and therefore see this.
Reply 79
600,000 Indians leave Leicester to escape whites.

Similar headline with a different ethnic group.
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending