The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Its not a massive issue, but it definitely makes a difference
Reply 2
my point of view it's a matter...
Reply 3
The way I see it from what people say, we're all like puzzle pieces and it's just about how people fit together. I would NOT appreciate a 10" penis, for example, because at 5'3 I do NOT have 10 inches inside of me! The same goes for guys, if they're slightly less well-endowed they might appreciate a smaller girl. If you have a huge package it doesn't matter so much.
:lol:

Most devastating thing a guy can hear in bed?
Her: Is it in yet?

Most devastating thing a girl can hear in bed?
Him: I don't know!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
Yes it matters. Shagging a girl with a loose vagina is like shagging air!
Reply 6
it depends on how the people fit together. That's why people say that penis size doesn't matter (to an extent...) but girth does. If the vagina is really tight and the guy has below average girth then it is a good match, oppositely if the vagina is really loose the an above average girth will help.

Hope that helps.
Reply 7
I've never had one I've considered "loose" (i guess it's all relative), but I can't see it being a huge problem.

A notable difference is that a girl can tighten her vagina with exercises, I'm not sure how effective they are though...
Reply 8
surely too tight is worse than too loose. Some people do have that issue.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
In my albeit, relatively limited, experience of these magical areas, this suggestion makes no sense what so ever. It is perfectly designed to give extreme pleasure, without exception!
Reply 10
The tighter the pussy, the more it hurts for both of us... Considering mine is quite big as well as quite fat. I don't believe the "the tighter it is the more pleasure you get"..
If it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway then yes

In all seriousness though, no it doesn't. By the time i make it into bed with a girl, i'd be so euphoric with excitement that i doubt i would notice.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by MancBoy
Yes it matters. Shagging a girl with a loose vagina is like shagging air!

You, my friend... Have me in stitches here!
This analogy is being used at every opportunity by me now
x
Anyway my answer is that yes it dies matter but it is in relation to the size of both the man and woman
small works best for tight and large for wide so yeah :smile:
x
Reply 14
Not a huge thing to be honest :smile:
Original post by redferry
surely too tight is worse than too loose. Some people do have that issue.

of course it's not!

Too loose would mean you're not feeling much.

Can't say i've met anyone who's too loose anyway..

Too tight will never stay tight.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by pizzle223
of course it's not!

Too loose would mean you're not feeling much.

Can't say i've met anyone who's too loose anyway..

Too tight will never stay tight.

too tight = snapped banjo string. I have a friend who has done this too guys on two separate occasions and is always in pain after sex.
That is definitely ****ter than being too loose for the girl, at least if you are loose you can find someone with a big dick.
Reply 17
Original post by Ferrister
Well..................

Massively important unless you are talented and enthusiastic with BJs
Original post by redferry
too tight = snapped banjo string. I have a friend who has done this too guys on two separate occasions and is always in pain after sex.
That is definitely ****ter than being too loose for the girl, at least if you are loose you can find someone with a big dick.

Yeah I was thinkng from a guys point of view. And these dude clearly weren't getting her wet enough..

Girls can get a baby out those things dammit!
Reply 19
Original post by pizzle223
Yeah I was thinkng from a guys point of view. And these dude clearly weren't getting her wet enough..

Girls can get a baby out those things dammit!

Ever heard of lube? She always has to use buckets of the stuff and sh still has issues. Luckily she has now found a guy who is pretty small so things are working out a lot better for her.

Not everyone can, a lot of people tear in the process. She certainly will...
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending