The Student Room Group

Lots of confusing questions, help please

I need help with these please.

Which of the following is your course?
Full-time undergraduate
Full-time foundation degree
Full-time distance learning
Full-time involving a placement (sandwich course)
Full-time postgraduate ITT

Obviously I applied for a degree course at university but I'm currently at further education at college. Which one do I select from here?

Which year of the course are you studying?
Is this a typo error? I haven't yet started my course :confused:

Is this course a degree course which you are taking immediately after completing an HNC, HND or DIP HE course?
What is this? I've applied for the first time at uni and I'm doing BTEC Diploma course at college.

Do you have any taxable unearned income?
I don't work and get DSA and ESA

Will your employer be releasing you to attend your course for the academic year 2013/14?
But I don't work lol

What is your taxable unearned income before deductions for the academic year 2013/14?
Do I put what I get from DSA and ESA?
Original post by h4mza
I need help with these please.

Which of the following is your course?
Full-time undergraduate
Full-time foundation degree
Full-time distance learning
Full-time involving a placement (sandwich course)
Full-time postgraduate ITT

Obviously I applied for a degree course at university but I'm currently at further education at college. Which one do I select from here?

Which year of the course are you studying?
Is this a typo error? I haven't yet started my course :confused:

Is this course a degree course which you are taking immediately after completing an HNC, HND or DIP HE course?
What is this? I've applied for the first time at uni and I'm doing BTEC Diploma course at college.

Do you have any taxable unearned income?
I don't work and get DSA and ESA

Will your employer be releasing you to attend your course for the academic year 2013/14?
But I don't work lol

What is your taxable unearned income before deductions for the academic year 2013/14?
Do I put what I get from DSA and ESA?

They're asking about what course you will be studying, not what you're studying now.

So you'd say;
Full Time Undergraduate
No
No
No
£0
You might need to put 'yes' for the question on your employer releasing you - otherwise the system may think that you will not be able to attend lectures etc. Was there no 'not applicable' option?
Reply 3
Original post by dragonkeeper999
You might need to put 'yes' for the question on your employer releasing you - otherwise the system may think that you will not be able to attend lectures etc. Was there no 'not applicable' option?

There was only Yes or No option for that. I think you may be correct, I selected Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending