Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Evidence of free school meals how do you prove that or prove benefits back at school so confusing I'll give them a call

Thank you
    (Original post by dreamdoctor)
    Am guessing if u didnt u wud have got rejected by know?
    Dey sent out a form before which you had to fil in about the criterais u meet with eveidnce through email

ReputationRep:
    Offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YasmineCherfi)
    Offer!
    Congratulations!

When did you hear back from Southampton by the way?

ReputationRep:
    Are offers still going out ?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Offer!

Grats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rukhsaar)
    Are offers still going out ?
    Off the top of my head, I want to say some time last week but it could have been earlier this week! Have you heard back?

ReputationRep:
    Off the top of my head, I want to say some time last week but it could have been earlier this week! Have you heard back?
    No i haven't , thats why im worried

ReputationRep:
    goodness the silence is killing me, how long till they reply now?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rukhsaar)
    No i haven't , thats why im worried
    (Original post by DeeLirious)
    goodness the silence is killing me, how long till they reply now?

They've given out "early offers" - which has in the past been those who have scored extremely highly, and the rest of the decisions are currently being made

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethaneyJ)
    They've given out "early offers" - which has in the past been those who have scored extremely highly, and the rest of the decisions are currently being made
    Oh i see, thank you for the update

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I want to apply for accomodation but I'm not sure what the contract length is for bm6? I phoned up soton today and the lady wasn't sure- she started stating the term lengths. Does anybody know how many weeks there are of bm6 and should we go for standard contract? Also are you guys doing Saturday arrival or Sunday arrival (for standard contract)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire230)
    I want to apply for accomodation but I'm not sure what the contract length is for bm6? I phoned up soton today and the lady wasn't sure- she started stating the term lengths. Does anybody know how many weeks there are of bm6 and should we go for standard contract? Also are you guys doing Saturday arrival or Sunday arrival (for standard contract)?
    I had the same thought but I think it's just a standard contract!
    I'm probably doing Saturday just because it's easier and my parents can get the weekend off work to possibly (cheekily) help me move in!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Standard contract is fine
    BM6 is the same term length as pretty much every other course at Southampton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonkeyboyNU)
    I'm in the exact same position deciding whether to pick Durham or Southampton for my insurance. Such a headache

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hey, for durham is it the foundation course?
    have you made your decision yet?

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saniyasaiyed)
    I got an offer this morning!!! Was soooo happy that I burst into tears :')

well doneee

are you going to firm southampton then?

x

ReputationRep:
    Are we going to have an offer day or a visit day?
    Also is there anybody else here who got offers from both soton and uea? I did and I firmed soton
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Also is there anybody else here who got offers from both soton and uea? I did and I firmed soton

There is no offer visit day I am afraid.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i firmed soton and rejected UEA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    Can the grades as part of the offer be from any of the subjects?
    Provided theyre chemistry/biology.

Thanks

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.