The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Stoke area

Coming over from Ireland to Stafford Uni, probably Stoke course as I'm doing a sport coaching course. Anything anyone can tell me about England or the Stoke area as iv never been to England? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well...
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Hmm, Stoke well. You've got the potteries museum and Hanley, where you can go shopping. I'm live in Stafford, so I know more about Stafford.

Wait aren't the sport courses on the stafford campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
I'm not entirely sure but my first year is at the Stoke 6th form college so I'm assuming I'd be at Stoke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't think there's a 6th form college in Stafford, so if the course you're wanting to do when it comes to proper uni is in Stafford, then you'll be based in Stafford.
Reply 5
Original post by Hershalk12
Coming over from Ireland to Stafford Uni, probably Stoke course as I'm doing a sport coaching course. Anything anyone can tell me about England or the Stoke area as iv never been to England? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure that the sports courses are over in Stoke, as i have friends doing the coaching course. Stafford is more for engineering/ computing etc..

Hershalk, have you applied to any other uni's?
Reply 6
Yeah. Leeds Met rejected me but iv conditionals from Wimchester and Hull and still waiting on Newport :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Go to one of them instead. No dis-respect to Staffs, but let's just say the scenery is hardly picturesque.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Elliejaygee
Go to one of them instead. No dis-respect to Staffs, but let's just the scenery is hardly picturesque.

I second this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending