The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Anyone going to Middlesex in 2013?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by LaetitiaAaronK
I am not sick of u. actually wished that I had some for eat had experiences when I first applied...

don't be worried the interview was actually more causal. dress casual smart. the group interview was harder 4 me because its easy to get swallowed up by louder personalities. so always answer a question don't sit silently.

(I though my one one interview @Portsmouth was easier in my opinion)

Marc Ryan is my main tutor. he is really funny...

I was not asked about personal statements just the subjects I took at A levels

u don't need to know loads about the NHS

There some people in cardiac but most of them are older on their second degree. All of the younger people are in audio.

Neuro is more interesting because u get 2 c more neurological training like electroencephalogram, nerve conduction studies, visual evoked potentials and many others.

audiology only fit eat pieces (very limited -my opinion)

As for how hard it is. I think the first year is just about the basic anatomy and physiology of the brain. second year is the disease states. its been good so far. audio and neuron share the same classes in the first year.

We don't write any essays really. I have not. Its different from high school because the teachers don't chase u. u turn up for lectures and go home to research 4 urself

I am currently on placement in Cambridge University Hospital. some people are places in kings college, great ormond street hospital. it depends u get 2 choose

hope it helps u... :smile: good luck:top:

Thanks. Just one more thing - How are the lecturers?
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Original post by Dodey
Thanks. Just one more thing - How are the lecturers?

3 days a Weeks. lecture r detailed but can b boring @times
Reply 122
Original post by LaetitiaAaronK
3 days a Weeks. lecture r detailed but can b boring @times

Hey were they 3 full days or some half days , and did you have to wear a uniform for placement ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending