East Midlands
Reply 4
Original post by Pawsies
It'll just take time to get over.

640-01353419w.jpg

That should put you off.

lol, fyi he looks nothing like the dude in the picture
Reply 5
Find other things to occupy your mind. Everyone has embarrassing crushes from time to time, that's exactly what it is, a crush, so sooner or later your feelings will pass and find someone right for you.
If you don't wanna take action, push it to the back of your brain lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hafzaaa
OKAY, I am 18 and first of all I am NOT planning to take action, that would be very stupid!

Basically this guy is like 45+ married with a couple kids, he is my friends dad, his smile melts me, he always makes me feel welcomed when I go to see my friend at her house, he is so nice he even offered me driving lessons for free (just not getting it after 30+ hrs with instructor) which I turned down as you know... not wanting to die just yet lol

In short GOD I WANT HIM SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What should I do? These feelings are killing me because theres nothing I can do about them :frown: :frown:

PS: don't judge me, I repeat I WOULD NEVER ACT ON MY FEELINGS

I just wanna know what I can do to get rid of them, it actually hurts now :frown:

I think you will have to grit your teeth and bear it unfortunately, not really anything you can do as you said.
I'm in love with a 40 year old married man and it's a horrible situation to be in. I want him so much too, so I understand how it feels, OP
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
I'm in love with a 40 year old married man and it's a horrible situation to be in. I want him so much too, so I understand how it feels, OP

Feel free to message me we can talk to each other about it
Reply 10
Out of curiosity, did you have much of a father-figure growing up? I'm just interested to know if it's true what they say about girls who fall for older men are really just looking for their dad.

As for advice, I agree that there's little you can do except avoid him where possible and try to move on. Distract yourself with friends and hobbies. Write a list of all the reasons you would be bad together (obviously you know nothing can ever come from it, but this may help you get things into perspective). Ride out the emotions, remember that the feelings won't last, and good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending