The Student Room Group

Durham uni vs kings college london for pharmacy

Hi, so I live in newcastle and I've got offers of both kings college london and Durham but I don't know which one would be best to go to. I mean Durham is pretty close but they've only started the mPharm course this year so no one has any idea how good it'll be but Durham being quite reputable, I can imagine the level of teaching will be brilliant. However kcl has been going for years but is a three hour train drive away so which university do you think I should put as my firm, thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Nishi23
Hi, so I live in newcastle and I've got offers of both kings college london and Durham but I don't know which one would be best to go to. I mean Durham is pretty close but they've only started the mPharm course this year so no one has any idea how good it'll be but Durham being quite reputable, I can imagine the level of teaching will be brilliant. However kcl has been going for years but is a three hour train drive away so which university do you think I should put as my firm, thanks

You said it yourself, Durham has just started its course. You'll probably be the guinea pigs for the course. That being said both are good unis but KCL is the largest medical school in Europe and although that might not mean much, the extra research funding they raise means better teaching facilities and methods.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending