The Student Room Group

Pharmacy application

Basically as you know year 12 summer exams are here, but honestly I know I will fail my Geography and get a U/E, however my other exams are on course and hopefully I should end up with a BBB or BBC by the end of year. I was lazy to start with which made my grades worse :/ I need BBB to get into Pharmacy at Sunderland University and I'm just wondering how much this failed subject will determine if I get a conditional offer from Sunderland. I'm also doing pharmacy work experience this Summer to boost my chances, thanks :smile: Oh yeah, I'm doing economics, chemistry and biology
Reply 1
Don't even bother revising geography if you are going to get an E/U. If you get BBB or even BBC in those subjects then you will be fine getting a place on Pharmacy at Sunderland. Sunderland are quite lenient like that. Wolverhampton, ljmu and other universities who go into clearing for pharmacy may accept you too. Do the university know you will be doing work experience this summer?
Reply 2
By the way, I'm assuming Wolverhampton and Ljmu will go into clearing, I'm not 100% sure but they have done in the past. *fingers crossed*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending