The Student Room Group

Which foundation course?

Hi everyone,
I got into the foundation diploma of art and design programs of Oxford Brookes University, Leeds College of Art and Design, and University of the Arts London.... Which one should I choose??? Help please!
Original post by mvdnmvdn
Hi everyone,
I got into the foundation diploma of art and design programs of Oxford Brookes University, Leeds College of Art and Design, and University of the Arts London.... Which one should I choose??? Help please!

Foundation courses are pretty generic and it doesn't really matter where you do it, so the questions are where do you want to live, where can you afford to live and is there one of those universities you could see yourself wanting to do a degree at?
depends really - you didn't say which course at UAL (out of csm and ccw) but both have the benefits of being guaranteed a place within UAL at BA level should you opt into their internal progression scheme. though the costs of living are much higher than in leeds, can't say about oxford. they're all good courses though :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by beccafairy
depends really - you didn't say which course at UAL (out of csm and ccw) but both have the benefits of being guaranteed a place within UAL at BA level should you opt into their internal progression scheme. though the costs of living are much higher than in leeds, can't say about oxford. they're all good courses though :smile:

It's lcc, is it good?? :smile:
Original post by mvdnmvdn
It's lcc, is it good?? :smile:

oh right, i have a friend who has just completed the course at LCC and loved it. to be honest, i think you get more facilities there than on any other UAL foundation course, and the student teacher ratio is the best too. so yes, even though it's a lesser known college so to speak, it could even be the best one!

Quick Reply

Latest