The Student Room Group

AS results: advice please I really need help

Hi! I got my AS grades today and I was extremely shocked because my grades has been horrendous, I already sent 4 exams for remark so hopefully they will bring me up a bit but for now i got

B for music
C for economics
E for maths
E for Physics
A for chinese

These are my AS grades and they are really bad, I am really worried but i am prepared to resit them but is it a good idea to resit 3 modules on maths and 3 modules on physics while i also have my A2 exams since januaray resits doesnt exist anymore?? please help!! thanks!

PS, i was also wondering is it a good idea if i move school now and restart my AS??

any help will be appreciated, thank you:smile:
Reply 1
If you're willing to work hard, then it's very possible to get a good grade! Do be careful about resitting so much though, you can spread yourself TOO wide and end up not doing too well again.
Reply 2
thank you! yea I really regret not working hard throughout AS so going to work hard next year and hopefully get better results! I have thought about that, but if i am dropping physics for A2, should i still do the resits or should I leave it as an E but I am worried that Universities will care about that E? but I will probably do the 3 Maths module as I am carry on maths, please give me some advice?? thanks

Quick Reply

Latest