The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 880
Original post by Amyk89
No I did my nursing at Edge Hill.
I hope we hear a similar time as the undergrads for a100 but I have a feeling we have a wait ahead of us

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know how they are calling us, school-leavers first then graduates? or mixed? hmmm not quite sure. But yes, I do hope we hear something soon! Where else have you applied?
Original post by unnati212
I don't know how they are calling us, school-leavers first then graduates? or mixed? hmmm not quite sure. But yes, I do hope we hear something soon! Where else have you applied?

Southampton and Warwick. U?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Grad interviews are usually the last week of January or there abouts.

When the first round of undergraduate entry invites are finished, they usually start with the GEM.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 883
Original post by Amyk89
Southampton and Warwick. U?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dundee, Queen Marys and Warwick
Reply 884
Original post by Newtothis83
Grad interviews are usually the last week of January or there abouts.

When the first round of undergraduate entry invites are finished, they usually start with the GEM.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that the same for grads applying for undergrad entry?
First interview, 59 points on Monday 16th dec at 1pm I'm a reapplicant who didn't get any interviews last time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 886
60/60 and still no interview :s-smilie:
Is that the same for grads applying for undergrad entry?

Only know about A101

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 888
Original post by hl7495
Are youvjust a normal a100 school leaver? I am and have 58 too you see haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, normal school lever right here :smile:
Reply 889
43325879.jpg
Reply 890
Original post by Newtothis83
Only know about A101

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah ok, thanks :smile:
Received an email yesterday afternoon from Leicester. I have been invited for interview on Friday 13 December am. I score 60 out of 60. My 3 other choices of med schools are panel interviews ~ unsure what to expect with MMI.:confused:
Reply 892
I GOT AN INTERVIEW! :biggrin: So excited!
Original post by violetcrystal
Received an email yesterday afternoon from Leicester. I have been invited for interview on Friday 13 December am. I score 60 out of 60. My 3 other choices of med schools are panel interviews ~ unsure what to expect with MMI.:confused:

My interview is also Friday 13 am :biggrin: let's hope Friday 13 is lucky for us!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 894
Original post by KanKan
Yep, normal school lever right here :smile:

Cool! Made my day now cheers fingers crossed i get one too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really unsure what to think about MMIs! Anyone know any ways to 'prepare'?
Reply 896
Original post by EmmaJaneTaylor
the perks of being academically average :tongue:
We have a another choice in common - I've applied to nottingham too. I've also applied to st. andrews and glasgow. do you have any idea when Nottingham will start dishing out interviews?

At the minute, I'd rather i received a rejection straight out than having to wait for the next few months :cool:

i know hahah heartbreaking! :frown: Oh have you heard anything from there yet? i havent at all from any! Same i just want to hear anything at this rate, but then again long run id rather wait
Original post by eheg123
i know hahah heartbreaking! :frown: Oh have you heard anything from there yet? i havent at all from any! Same i just want to hear anything at this rate, but then again long run id rather wait

I know :-( still haven't heard anything from anywhere - it's such an agonising wait but I'm sure there are many people in the same boat :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 898
Original post by Estrellaa
Really unsure what to think about MMIs! Anyone know any ways to 'prepare'?

Just treat the MMI interview like a traditional one. The questions asked will be very similar other than the fact that there may/will be practical stations as well. These are almost impossible to prepare for.
(edited 10 years ago)
Any 57s got interview yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending