The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3640
Original post by lauraaaaa
Euuuugh. Someone stroke my hair till I sleep? Tah hah

I've never had a cuddle :frown:

"i will gently brush your hair whilst chanting, awwh who's a good amy" subsitute amy for your name
Original post by incipientT
Sorry, I don't think there's an emoticon for that:no:
:hugs:< closest I can think of

Hah it's surprising there isn't tbh. Christ I'm tired :frown:

Original post by Tcrumpen
If you feel like crying, then cry, nothing to be ashamned of, it's a human reaction to pain emotional or physical

Idk what I'd be crying about, don't even think I could cry, just feel like it!
Reply 3642

Sometimes crying has no reason it just happens; i've had my fair share of cries over the past year
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth

haha I am a snailfish in that case :tongue:.

Sea Snail?:awesome:

Could go to bed? you'll probably feel better in the morning, sleep's like that.:smile:
Sea Snail?:awesome:

Doh! Oh yeah :tongue:. I wanted a sea snail but my mum was convinced I'd kill them, because when I babysat my sister's fish they died in 2 weeks.
Doh! Oh yeah :tongue:. I wanted a sea snail but my mum was convinced I'd kill them, because when I babysat my sister's fish they died in 2 weeks.

Don't know if they even sell sea snails:dontknow: they'd probably be a pain to keep due to needing a saltwater environment. Keeping the right salinity would need monitoring equipment I suspect.
Don't know if they even sell sea snails:dontknow: they'd probably be a pain to keep due to needing a saltwater environment. Keeping the right salinity would need monitoring equipment I suspect.

I had pond snails once - I had 4 and then I had a population explosion and ended with love 200 or something of them. We ended up having to buy a second tank to house them. We put them in the garden and they have lived for 2 years just off the algae. There's still like 40 of them alive. Yeah sea snails are really complex - they need warmer water too, so lots is needed to keep them at the right levels. I would like them though.
"i will gently brush your hair whilst chanting, awwh who's a good amy" subsitute amy for your name

Where did amy come from? Is that from a film?
Original post by Daniel George
seriously :O!

Yup seriously, feel free to laugh haha
Sometimes crying has no reason it just happens; i've had my fair share of cries over the past year

I haven't cried in aages actually
Could go to bed? you'll probably feel better in the morning, sleep's like that.:smile:

I wish I would feel better but I will probably sleep in the next fifteen mins or so :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Watched a video on UFOs now I'm terrified of stepping outside. They talked of them spying on us and trying to invade AHHH! I know it's hypothetical but now I'm scared.

Big Bang Theory :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had pond snails once - I had 4 and then I had a population explosion and ended with love 200 or something of them. We ended up having to buy a second tank to house them. We put them in the garden and they have lived for 2 years just off the algae. There's still like 40 of them alive. Yeah sea snails are really complex - they need warmer water too, so lots is needed to keep them at the right levels. I would like them though.

200?:eek:
Watched a video on UFOs now I'm terrified of stepping outside. They talked of them spying on us and trying to invade AHHH! I know it's hypothetical but now I'm scared.

That doesn't seem remotely likely :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shadowdweller
Big Bang Theory :h:

Ah right, never seen it, it drives me mad

I wish I would feel better but I will probably sleep in the next fifteen mins or so :smile:

I always feel better after sleeping, I thought everyone did?:dontknow:

I wouldn't lose any sleep over that if I were you:tongue:
Reply 3656

Yup seriously, feel free to laugh haha

I haven't cried in aages actually

Posted from TSR Mobile

tbbt actually
I always feel better after sleeping, I thought everyone did?:dontknow:

I'm weird, I know hah. I feel better to an extent but it's usually same **** different days sorta thing
Original post by shadowdweller
That doesn't seem remotely likely :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know but I suddenly felt so scared by it if it were real :tongue:. Ah some of it's a bit funny though - some guy clearly hallucinated. He was like "I was abducted" and then "I was back in my car."

200?:eek:

I know. I used to clean the tank and count them in and out to make sure I didn't lose any. I used to put them in the bath when i cleaned the tank. Each one would lay 20 eggs per day! We ended up just killing the eggs there was too many.
Cba anymore, I'm gonna sleep, goodnight all :smile:

Latest