The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CharlieTT
But.... but.... They never made it to their seventh album....

i know - oh well
Original post by Jack22031994
i know - oh well

It could have outsold Michael Jackson... :'(
Reply 1582
Original post by hollieeilloh
Pretty much, if I could be anyone for a day... :rolleyes: he is deffo on top 100 badass list!
I love how you apologised for complimenting me :redface: :jumphug: :lovehug: yeahhhh totally, it's not exactly something you can stop anyway ya know?
Exactly, I think you should post in the help & feedback forum and demand to know it's level. :wink:
I just actually cheekily did that! :colondollar: Worked.
It was pretty horrific but it just happened :h: LOVE a bit of Busted, cool song references? That's what I go to school for... :teehee:
If you're a boss you gotta boss hard or go home! :bigsmile: that all sounds pretty hot! Now, just the boulder to find as my victim.... :colone:

If I could be anyone, i'd probably be a younger Steven Tyler :tongue: he is on the top 100 badass list fo'sho'.
That's cause I do it a little too often :colondollar: :hugs: Plus people in this thread recognise me as hardcore rock god and look up to me, so I have to show them it is doable to compliment the opposite sex in one way or another :wink: Exaaaaaaaaaactly.
I should, but I won't haha they should totes have a Charizard one or a Mewtwo one :tongue:
Told ya so! :wink:
Hahaaaa well so many times I wished I could get picked up by Stacey's Mom from school :teehee:
Exactly although still fully capable being boss and be bossing at home :smile: it'll be quaking with fear I tell ya :biggrin:
All of her songs are just great! What are your favourites? I just can't stop listening to her nowadays. :rolleyes:
Original post by james1211
Sorry :mmm:

Nah but i had a headache yesterday and eventually gave in and went to sleep.

I refuse to sleep! I have too much work to do :frown:.

I have actually had these headaches for like 3 years now. I should probably get them checked out they aren't really that normal feeling. I don't have the time to get them checked out.
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Who then. I need to know now. :redface:

You'll know in due time. :smug:
It could have outsold Michael Jackson... :'(

Well we'll never know
Reply 1587
Really? I thought it was a common phrase...although that is the first time i've said that on TSR haha :redface:
I'm glad you're all right though! I'm feeling good and relaxed...long hot soaks in the bath does that to ya! :h:
Original post by Jack22031994
Went round one of the girls on my courses new flat/house today to see it - hug goodbye - Doesnt mean anything as we are friends but I had forgotten how nice it feels to hug someone as I hadnt done it 4 years

Sorry I didn't even see this quoted :colondollar:

Awwwwww that's cute. You haven't hugged anyone in four years?! Saying that I hate being hugged - my mother grabs me and she knows I hate it. My friend once tried to hug me at school, I just stood there while he put his arms around me - so awkward! How are things going with this other girl? Have you spoken to her since you last did? :smile:
Reply 1589
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
I refuse to sleep! I have too much work to do :frown:.

I have actually had these headaches for like 3 years now. I should probably get them checked out they aren't really that normal feeling. I don't have the time to get them checked out.

I think you should get them checked out, though you're probably just prone to migranes. You never know what it could be though.
Original post by Spontogical
You'll know in due time. :smug:

But I want to know now. :puppyeyes:
It'd be easier to name ones you didn't like as much, huh? :mmm: Hm American, Bel Air, Carmen, Cola, Million Dollar Man, Gods and Monsters...

Have you listened to any of the unreleased ones on YouTube or are you staying faithful!? :biggrin:
Original post by james1211
I think you should get them checked out, though you're probably just prone to migranes. You never know what it could be though.

Yeah I could be everyone in my family gets migraines. I don't know exactly what a migraine includes. All I know is I get sharp stabbing pains that move from the back to the front of my head, and they spread out across the front of my head. It feels like it's deep in my head. But lately they are stronger and last longer, but I get them less frequently.
All my friends are heading off to University over the next 2 weeks. I'm so sad. I'm so very very sad.
I live in bristol now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All my friends are heading off to University over the next 2 weeks. I'm so sad. I'm so very very sad.

OWH :frown:

also i need u on skype
Original post by Tilly-Elizabeth
Yeah I could be everyone in my family gets migraines. I don't know exactly what a migraine includes. All I know is I get sharp stabbing pains that move from the back to the front of my head, and they spread out across the front of my head. It feels like it's deep in my head. But lately they are stronger and last longer, but I get them less frequently.

Someone in family family gets them, it is like they are paralysed for a few minutes, sometimes much longer, not nice.
Original post by IDukem
If I could be anyone, i'd probably be a younger Steven Tyler :tongue: he is on the top 100 badass list fo'sho'.
That's cause I do it a little too often :colondollar: :hugs: Plus people in this thread recognise me as hardcore rock god and look up to me, so I have to show them it is doable to compliment the opposite sex in one way or another :wink: Exaaaaaaaaaactly.
I should, but I won't haha they should totes have a Charizard one or a Mewtwo one :tongue:
Told ya so! :wink:
Hahaaaa well so many times I wished I could get picked up by Stacey's Mom from school :teehee:
Exactly although still fully capable being boss and be bossing at home :smile: it'll be quaking with fear I tell ya :biggrin:

Haha that doesn't surprise me anyway! :biggrin: I could see it! :smile:
Awhhh :colondollar: just because you're that sweet! :hugs:
Ahahaha they do indeedy :wink: but so do I! Rock god for sure :colone:
That would be amazing, TSR defo needs to pick up their game with these Pokemon icons! :mmm:
Stacey's Mom was suuuuch a babe, can see why they were singing dat song about her! :wink: Of course, boss all day erryyyyday. :teehee: Hahaha I bet!
Original post by meenu89
Someone in family family gets them, it is like they are paralysed for a few minutes, sometimes much longer, not nice.

Yeah it feels like I cannot move my face sometimes and I cannot think or anything. Did they ever find out what caused it?
Reply 1599

Aw that's not fun.

Latest